+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding CoPR portal timeline

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Hi,
I got the PR portal request on 29th July 2021 and uploaded my photo and address but its been 3 months I did not get CoPR, neither the PR Card. Can anyone help who is on the same page..??? what's the timeline like? I registered and submitted mine on July/29, but still no eCOPR yet, both the address and photo showing "In Review with IRCC". I've read on multiple places that people would get their address approved and eCOPR available for downloading at the same time or within a week or 2. But for me it passed 3 months, I did everything I could, raising webforum, contacting IRCC, emailing to client portal email address, emailing Client portal technical support….. please if anyone have information on this please feel free to share??

Jashansdh

Dec 21, 2021
Same thing happened with me . I got request in june and I am still waiting for my Ecopr. Its been 6 months.
I tried all the above plus local MP’s request but nothing worked.
Please Let me know if you have any update?

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020
Same thing happened with me . I got request in june and I am still waiting for my Ecopr. Its been 6 months.
I tried all the above plus local MP’s request but nothing worked.
Please Let me know if you have any update?
I got my EcoPR after 4 months, someone gave the email address’s for CoPR portals to contact and tell about my copr delayed and I emailed all of them about my situation and may be one of them worked and I got my eCoPR on the same day I emailed to all the portal emails. Im attaching the email addresses in this message, email all of them with your application number , date when you got your PR portal credentials and everything and also try calling IRCC and tell them if any info is missing because it doesnot take 6 months. Hope this helps, and update if these emails help.

Reactions: chenkmuruki

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020

Jashansdh

Dec 21, 2021
Thankyou so much . I will just send email to all the above mentioned emails.

Is it possible to get email address of other offices too as it could be at other office as well.
Thankyou so much, you gave me a hope.

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020

Is it possible to get email address of other offices too as it could be at other office as well.
Mine was actually in Ottawa… also email at the same email address which you got your portal credentials..

Roohi Bhatti

May 1, 2020

Someone from canadavisa.com gave me these emails, so I just have those only.. sorry

Jashansdh

Dec 21, 2021
Someone from canadavisa.com gave me these emails, so I just have those only.. sorry
Hello Roohi,

Thankyou so much. I was waiting for my PR for 6 months and nothing helped.
I mailed at 8:30 am and I got my ECOPR at 9:20
In just 50 mins.
Thankyou so much once again.