+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding CoPR portal timeline

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
Hi, How long it took to get an ecopr after you send an email? I basically send an email 10 days before but dint see any luck yet
Hello All,

Got my Ecopr on Nov 8th ( after 75 days).

Did called IRCC help desk Nov 3rd (3rd call to help desk since submitted the info in portal 2) and they said that they will send a message to landing team from backend to check my application because my copr has expiry date on Apr 2024.
The person who took the call on that day said that it was the right time to send a remainder to landing team from their backend considering the aging of application and as well the expiration of my Ecopr.

In addition, I send email to landing team (2nd time since submitted info in portal 2) on Nov 3rd.

Not sure which helped or if they just processed normally as per their lineups, finally got ecopr on Nov 8th where I originally decided to raise a web form if I don't get Ecopr at that time.

Try things from your end to just your satisfaction and have a lot of faith and patience. Hope all gets their Ecopr sooner than later.

Reactions: maricelpba

mrarif

Nov 24, 2023
Hi Everyone,
My application status has been changed to "Decision Made" on November 07, 2023. But didn’t receive any email for portal yet.
Would you please tell me how long it will take to get the further email for CoPR ?

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Hii all i got pr on 12 sept ( vo montreal)
2 portal on 16 September and upload my pic
But shows still inreview
3 months still did not gwt ecopr
My friends who got pr on 8 sept and same day as me on 12 sept got their ecopr.
this thing stressing me out so much Pls help..
And one more question can we leave our work now or switch that to full time to partime . If anybody knows pls help..

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Hi all,
Does anyone have the portal email address for the Montreal VO?
I have been waiting 7 weeks now for my eCOPR. This new portal system is an absolute joke.
Hi lenright am waiting since 3 months got my pr on 12 sept and uploaded pic on 16 sept for portal still did not get any update while my Friends who got on 8 sept and 12 sept got their ecopr and i haven’t sent any webform or email after that

Aman__k

Dec 16, 2023
Hello All,

Got my Ecopr on Nov 8th ( after 75 days).

Did called IRCC help desk Nov 3rd (3rd call to help desk since submitted the info in portal 2) and they said that they will send a message to landing team from backend to check my application because my copr has expiry date on Apr 2024.
The person who took the call on that day said that it was the right time to send a remainder to landing team from their backend considering the aging of application and as well the expiration of my Ecopr.

In addition, I send email to landing team (2nd time since submitted info in portal 2) on Nov 3rd.

Not sure which helped or if they just processed normally as per their lineups, finally got ecopr on Nov 8th where I originally decided to raise a web form if I don't get Ecopr at that time.

Try things from your end to just your satisfaction and have a lot of faith and patience. Hope all gets their Ecopr sooner than later.