+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding CoPR portal timeline

Yashi jaiswal

May 23, 2017
Mine was actually in Ottawa… also email at the same email address which you got your portal credentials..
Hi Roohi, I have been waitng for my eCOPR for 4 months now and nothing. My visa office is Calgary. Do you think these email might be helpful or does anyone else have any other contact info I can use?

Jul 15, 2023
My wife has been waiting for her ECOPR for over a month, we sent an email as well as a webform to IRCC and she received her ECOPR today.

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
Hi Roohi, I have been waitng for my eCOPR for 4 months now and nothing. My visa office is Calgary. Do you think these email might be helpful or does anyone else have any other contact info I can use?
Hi @Yashi jaiswal ,

Finally did you get a ecopr? and how long it took?
I am waiting for 63 days since August 25 and emails dint help so far.

JoyD

May 30, 2015
Hi! Have you recieved your CoPR yet?

lenright

Oct 31, 2023
Hi all,
Does anyone have the portal email address for the Montreal VO?
I have been waiting 7 weeks now for my eCOPR. This new portal system is an absolute joke.

Hanyan

Sep 8, 2023
There's nothing to do except waiting. The website announce 64 days of waiting time. I am also at 7+ weeks

Reactions: BA101

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
There's nothing to do except waiting. The website announce 64 days of waiting time. I am also at 7+ weeks
@Hanyan Not sure if you find the ecopr processing time anywhere. I think you may refer the pr card waiting time which is 64 days as of today mentioned in canada official website.
But most of us in the group is still waiting for ecopr itself and my wait time 71 days (Submitted details in portal 2 with photos/address on Aug 23 and the processing center is Etibocoke)

IndianaJones43

Jul 13, 2023
Hi

If someone can answer below question

I submitted my in Canada declaration on 28th Aug and waiting for eCOPR since then.

My ICT work permit is going to expire soon. If I leave Canada, in case my WP is not extended, will this result in cancellation of my already approved application. I applied through Alberta Tech Pathway. And if I receive eCOPR after I left Canada will I still be a PR? If yes how can I travel back?