Regarding chances of study visa

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
Hi profile for study visa
Study:- graduation
Gap- 4 years (working in same field)
Refusals - 3
Ielts score overall 6.0 and 5.5 in one module.
is there any chances of study visa approval?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Refusals - 3
Not enough information to go on. Provide more details on what program you applied for, which school and the reasons for 3 refusals.

With a score of 5.5 in IELTS you can almost guarantee another refusal.

Reactions: Madawi

Harmanharbhajan

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
All genuine reasons for refusals that you won’t come back after finishing study.
program was international business management and logistics and in st. Clair college.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
All genuine reasons for refusals that you won’t come back after finishing study.
program was international business management and logistics and in st. Clair college.
Ok, so you agree the refusals were genuine. That's a start.
  1. What do you do for a living and how will this college diploma help you have better potential in your career?
  2. What is your previous qualification in?
  3. What are you planning to change in your 4th application? Have you taken IELTS again?

positive_vibes8459

Sep 7, 2021
You need to provide a new Study Plan/Statement of Purpose (SOP), but because you've been refused, you should also provide a Letter of Explanation (LOE). The LOE will address each point raised in your most recent refusal letter or GCMS notes.

The following is what you will need to include in your SOP:

• Why do you wish to study in Canada in the program for which you have been accepted?
  • What is your overall educational goal?
  • Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence or other closer and/or cheaper countries?
  • What research have you done into studies in your country of residence or citizenship?
  • How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence or citizenship?
  • What ties do you have to your country of residence or citizenship?
  • How will you pay for this program and your living expenses while in Canada?
  • If it has been more than two years since you have left full time education, provide your Curriculum Vitae (résumé)
  • Any other information you think might be relevant to your application.

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Refusals - 3
It seems lil tough. Prepare for IELTS again to get a good score (at least 6 in each module) and work on your SOP as people suggested. You can also try changing the course, if not done already. Try to follow some online advice from people who have had overcome several rejections.
Wish you luck friend.

Crassiva

Aug 23, 2021
Refusals - 3
I have 3 past refusals too, the last one was in october 2017 i contacted a lawyer and he told me that i'll have 20% chance of being approved for the 4th time sadly :/

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
I have 3 past refusals too, the last one was in october 2017 i contacted a lawyer and he told me that i'll have 20% chance of being approved for the 4th time sadly :/
The chances of approval don't depend on the number of refusals. It depends on how you defend your case.

Sep 17, 2020
Depends if you did any blunder in previous applications and want to rectify them in your new application, then it gets complicated sometimes, but not always.
Hi, if someone was refused on these following grounds :
1. Asset
2. Travel History

Could we rectify those grouds on the LOE with just statements (no proof documents) such as these?
1. Still living with parents (both alive), parents will be inheriting asset/property, etc.
2. Focus on completing from previous study/work so dont want to travel, Covid pandemic, etc.

Or could it become another blunder?
Thanks

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi, if someone was refused on these following grounds :
1. Asset
2. Travel History

Could we rectify those grouds on the LOE with just statements (no proof documents) such as these?
1. Still living with parents (both alive), parents will be inheriting asset/property, etc.
2. Focus on completing from previous study/work so dont want to travel, Covid pandemic, etc.

Or could it become another blunder?
Thanks
If you have 2-3 refusals before then you definitely need professional help. Keep applying, again and again, won't help. Whatever you write in your SOP/LOE/Study Plan, you need to support your arguments with evidence wherever you can. Make your parents your sponsor if they own property and have immovable assets in their name which you will inherit.