+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding CAQ Application

tjax

Dec 18, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I have got admit from Concordia University, Montreal for this fall.
I have sent my documents for CAQ Application processing to the Immigration Ministry through DHL and it was delivered last Thursday(31st Martch).
However I am yet to receive a confirmation of receipt of the documents on the Quebec immigration website.
Its quite important as only after the confirmation from them I will be able to proceed with my Student Visa Process with CIC.

Please suggest if there is a way I can Contact the Quebec Immigration to check the status? What are the steps I can take now?
I am worried as the clock is ticking. ???
Thanks,
Tjax

Javalde88

Jan 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
If they received your application on March 31th... maybe or exactly the response for your application will be ready on April 30th or May 1st. Also, they will send you an email explaining that they received your documents on march 31th. This email is sent like one week before the response for your application.

sophiesu

May 15, 2014
tjax said:
Hello Everyone,

I have got admit from Concordia University, Montreal for this fall.
I have sent my documents for CAQ Application processing to the Immigration Ministry through DHL and it was delivered last Thursday(31st Martch).
However I am yet to receive a confirmation of receipt of the documents on the Quebec immigration website.
Its quite important as only after the confirmation from them I will be able to proceed with my Student Visa Process with CIC.

Please suggest if there is a way I can Contact the Quebec Immigration to check the status? What are the steps I can take now?
I am worried as the clock is ticking. ???
Thanks,
Tjax
Hello tjax,

I'm having the same problem. I sent my document on March 29th, and my file haven't been updated since then.
Did you receive your confirmation for receipt of document/CAQ?

Thank you so much!