+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding biometric error

Bh@rtidadral

Dec 22, 2023
Hy i am a student in Canada and my sister in law got error in her biometric the error is basically they are showing that the person already did biometric ones and that biometric is valid for 10 years. while applying for her visa for Canada and then through mp of Canada we able to get email from IRCC that they changed the application number and resolve the error, so just want to know that now we can apply my sister in laws file or not? Kindly reply please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hy i am a student in Canada and my sister in law got error in her biometric the error is basically they are showing that the person already did biometric ones and that biometric is valid for 10 years. while applying for her visa for Canada and then through mp of Canada we able to get email from IRCC that they changed the application number and resolve the error, so just want to know that now we can apply my sister in laws file or not? Kindly reply please
Your being a student is not relevant to her file. She can apply.

Bh@rtidadral

Dec 22, 2023
I am asking that is her biometric error is removed we can say that ? While getting the email of re issued application no. Is that mean all the error is clear? Like they will not face any problem while applying the file

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am asking that is her biometric error is removed we can say that ? While getting the email of re issued application no. Is that mean all the error is clear? Like they will not face any problem while applying the file
You say the error was resolved in your first post. So she can reapply.

Bh@rtidadral

Dec 22, 2023
This letter refers to your application for a SP.

We are writing to inform you that your application has been assigned a new application number: Sxxxxxxxxx This change was made to correct an administrative error. Only your application number has changed. The rest of your application is the same, and your application is still being processed.

You need to link this new application number to your online account to receive messages from us and see the most up-to-date information about your application. If you do not complete this registration, then you may miss important messages that can affect the processing of your application.
This the email i got from IRCC so can you let me know if the error is resolved or not like my sister in law biometrix will not show again which is the eroor

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This letter refers to your application for a SP.

We are writing to inform you that your application has been assigned a new application number: Sxxxxxxxxx This change was made to correct an administrative error. Only your application number has changed. The rest of your application is the same, and your application is still being processed.

You need to link this new application number to your online account to receive messages from us and see the most up-to-date information about your application. If you do not complete this registration, then you may miss important messages that can affect the processing of your application.
This the email i got from IRCC so can you let me know if the error is resolved or not like my sister in law biometrix will not show again which is the eroor
So she applied for a TRV? If so issue is resolved and application is still being processed. Link new application number to online account.

Bh@rtidadral

Dec 22, 2023
So she applied for a TRV? If so issue is resolved and application is still being processed. Link new application number to online account.
Yess we clear all the instruction fees and want to apply file for canada so its means from the email that the error is removed now their will not be biometric seen again ? Till she actually go to do her biometric right?