+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding bank statement

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hi
i read that to apply for visa i need bank statement of last six months showing balance of 10,000 CAD plus one year tuition fee in the applicant's account.
I cannot show this amount for the six months period but for three months only because i need to apply for visa in coming four months and i have not yet put the money in account.
would showing 20,000 CAD for last three months only in last 6 months bank statement have a negative impact?

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is requirement for Atleast 3-4 months but if you can show for longer period then it would be great.

You can alway try coz you never know coz sometime such point ignore if you strong profile on other hand. S

Hope this will help..

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Jaymin007 said:
There is requirement for Atleast 3-4 months but if you can show for longer period then it would be great.

You can alway try coz you never know coz sometime such point ignore if you strong profile on other hand. S

Hope this will help..
There is no such requirement of showing financial statements too if you are going strictly with the SPP checklist its just people want to be in the safe side. Many of the students got visa without Bank statements and with the others who are getting rejected majority are getting reason of Wrong course selection.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
xaviers said:
Hi
i read that to apply for visa i need bank statement of last six months showing balance of 10,000 CAD plus one year tuition fee in the applicant's account.
I cannot show this amount for the six months period but for three months only because i need to apply for visa in coming four months and i have not yet put the money in account.
would showing 20,000 CAD for last three months only in last 6 months bank statement have a negative impact?
ru applying under SPP? if not then its good to add min 4 months of statements.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp#doc3

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
I am applying from Pakistan. GIC option is not open for Pakistani students and we need to produce 6 months statement.
do i need to hold the required amount for the whole 6 months period or showing it for the last three months would be sufficient?
putting it right now means i cannot show it for more than three months.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
xaviers said:
I am applying from Pakistan. GIC option is not open for Pakistani students and we need to produce 6 months statement.
do i need to hold the required amount for the whole 6 months period or showing it for the last three months would be sufficient?
putting it right now means i cannot show it for more than three months.
well there is nothing u can do now right? u dont have time to wait for 6 months....ideally if they r asking for 6 months then u should provide 6 month but in ur case seems like u just have to take a chance.

xaviers

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Thanks a bunch Mead :) now its all clear.
i am thinking to wait up and apply in next term with solid bank statement.