+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Application status in university of windsor for meng for winter 2017

madhuri_k

Oct 10, 2016
I had applied for meng in electrical and computer engineering in University of Windsor for winter 2017 by august 15th, since september my application says in process, it is almost 7 weeks and haven't heard from the university.Could someone suggest about it , do i have chances of getting in ?

kanu917

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
18-07-2016
hi there

I applied on 25th july for industrial engg its been 11 weeks and its under process. They are rolling out admissions for june applicants currently and i emailed them they say we ll get notified soon. You can email them at this address mengprog@uwindsor.ca

Also, When i applied the deadline was aug 1 for jan intake. What was deadline in your case?

madhuri_k

Oct 10, 2016
Hey Hi!

Thanks for the update :)

it was 1st august for me as well, but i applied on august 11th.

I had mailed to turner1@uwindsor.ca , like thrice but never got a reply.

lets see, mine is in process since september 13th. I don't know, they dont even reach out to us regarding our application.

pimentah2000

Oct 12, 2016
Hi!

I was accepted sep 30th in MEng Electrical, Winter 2017, with the status "accepted final", without any restraints. I received an email a couple days later with my LOA, with lots of information. I requested "deferral" to begin in Summer 2017, because the VISA processing time for Brazil is too long. It was accepted today, for me to start in May/17.

Hope that everything goes well for you.

Regards!

madhuri_k

Oct 10, 2016
Hi ,

Thanks on the update.

I just got a mail , stating they will process my application for summer 2017, but m not sure if i will be accepted , as summer must have very few intakes (worried)