+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding accommodation, Centennial College, Progress Campus

hi123

Jun 23, 2015
Hello people!

I have enrolled in a post graduate program (two years) at Centennial College, Progress Campus. I got my study permit and TRV. Now am concerned about a few things, if possible kindly show me the way;

1) I am searching for an economical and convenient place to say, I don't mind sharing the room. I have spoken to centennial residence but they are full for the year. Now am confused, where to apply and whom to consult regarding the same. I am also bad at cooking so I would like you to comment on meals as well Grin

2) My orientation is on 3rd but I have learned from a few that it's better to arrive at least 20 days in advance so that we can get familiar with the place and also do the other formalities, like GIC account opening and college registration etc, please let me know about this as well.

3) About clothing, I know that Toronto can be cold at times, so shall I purchase warm clothes from here or is it better to get it there itself.

These are the things which I am confused about, but apart from these if there is anything that I need to know then please share that as well. I would be obliged.

Thanking you all in advance. Smiley

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Have you looked at the options (home stay & off-campus housing database) provided by Centennial?
https://www.centennialcollege.ca/programs-courses/international-education/international-and-exchange-student-services/before-you-arrive/housing-options/

3. depends where you are coming from. Buying winter boots/coats in Canada will probably be more expensive, but better adapted to the climate.