+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg:student visa

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello sir/mam

I have completed my btech in 2013. And a gap of 2. Year in between my btech. After that I am working with MNC having 2 year experience and have research paper also.
I got 7 band in ielts. What are the chances of getting student visa for MaSc course.
Thank you.

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rock0081 said:
Hello sir/mam

I have completed my btech in 2013. And a gap of 2. Year in between my btech. After that I am working with MNC having 2 year experience and have research paper also.
I got 7 band in ielts. What are the chances of getting student visa for MaSc course.
Thank you.
Visa issuance depends on different factors. A single factor doesnot imply your visa possibility. As per as my knowledge, I have noticed these factors..

i) Your academic profile should match your research interest in MaSc course. If not, you should convince Visa Officer how proposed research tunes with you in your SOP.
ii) Strong SOP should include
i) your background ii) Why you choose proposed Masc course in particular university iii) Why canada iv) Family tie-up in your home country and have to convince VO that you will return your home country after graduation v) Its better to include how your proposed MSC course is useful in home country
iii) Strong proof of financial support

Anyway you have to prove you are genuine student. Prove yourself your intention is not live in canda after graduation.

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rock0081 said:
Thank you for your response. But my concern is about gap in between my btech.
It's not a problem... If u have job in related field as u proposed for MAsc course

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hima thank you again but I think u didn't getting me. The concern is that I have a gap of 2 year in between my graduation(b.tech).

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
yes man, 2 years gap can be a problem for visa from my perspective. I would advice you to cover it somehow. U have to explain it in SOP tHAT what were you doing during these two years with proof. If u were idle, then it is not gonna help.

COVER UR GAP BROTHER SOMEHOW

Rock0081

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Thank you brother xplaining me well. Actually I was injured in that period because of accident took place. I have medical proof and affidavit also.

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
Seems to be a fair reason. Explain it in SOP and attach all proofs.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Hi.. I am A dentist practicing in India . I have Graduated in 2008. I have few questions regarding Visa , its Category , Chances of visa , and a strong Sop Points which can help me.I am practicing since 2009.Now i wish to give canada equivalency Exams and US NBDE for DDS.The process might take 2 years. traveling from India each times for exams, repeat attempts and Interviews each time will be difficult . So I have applied for Diploma in Medical office Administration IN GBC which is a two year course.My Ielts score is 7.5 with minimum 6.5.
My questions are( for medical office administration course)
1. What category visa should I apply for?
2. What are my chances of Visa approval?As I have a 7 years gap and applying for Diploma after bachelors.
3. What should the Sop contain? Should I include that I want to pursue DDS or PG in canada or US later or not.If not what reason can I give for a moving to a lower level course?

lincolnghotra

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Rock0081 said:
Hima thank you again but I think u didn't getting me. The concern is that I have a gap of 2 year in between my graduation(b.tech).
If you have valid medical reports and can prove that you were not able to study that two years then it will not be any problem.

Other thing is that you have 2 years of work experience in MNC then it is a plus point in getting admission and visa.

all d best for your future :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniket2789 said:
Hi.. I am A dentist practicing in India . I have Graduated in 2008. I have few questions regarding Visa , its Category , Chances of visa , and a strong Sop Points which can help me.I am practicing since 2009.Now i wish to give canada equivalency Exams and US NBDE for DDS.The process might take 2 years. traveling from India each times for exams, repeat attempts and Interviews each time will be difficult . So I have applied for Diploma in Medical office Administration IN GBC which is a two year course.My Ielts score is 7.5 with minimum 6.5.
My questions are( for medical office administration course)
1. What category visa should I apply for?
2. What are my chances of Visa approval?As I have a 7 years gap and applying for Diploma after bachelors.
3. What should the Sop contain? Should I include that I want to pursue DDS or PG in canada or US later or not.If not what reason can I give for a moving to a lower level course?
I think that CIC would have serious questions why a qualified dentist is applying for an admin diploma study visa.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Lammawitch said:
I think that CIC would have serious questions why a qualified dentist is applying for an admin diploma study visa.
As I said I would like to pursue DDS or MS in Canada OR US and do require to give two qualifying exams for that. Qualifying exams are Held twice in a year only.After that if qualified I require to give interviews and bench tests in accepted colleges.Only then can I get admission.This entire procedure may take two years or three years. IF I can get observership at some dental office it will prove an added advantage for my portfolio and increase my chances of selection so need to stay in Canada for two years.
Hence applying for this course.Will CIC consider me for this reason.
Please can you suggest me some other course can you suggest me some other course for my profile. Thanks

aakash376

Aug 3, 2015
Hello,
My passport was going to expire in 1st january 2016. so, I got study permit til 1st December 2015 only. I am supposed to get study permit til june 2016. Now, i got my new passport. So now what shall I do get my study permit after December? Please let me know.
Thanks..