+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg:student visa

A

abdisarockstar

hi guys I am new here and it was confusing as to where to post my doubt so please don't mind :)
I am a Bcom graduate, just graduated a week back.
I have applied to Red River College in Winnipeg for the September intake this year
Everything is done. Applied online for visa today through SPP
My profile is as follows:
10th 91.82
12th 87.83
BCom in accounting 84.17 (aggregate of last two sems is 79)
IELTS band overall 7.5
Kindly enlighten me on the probable chances of approval and if yes then up to what date?
I read posts about people not getting any response for months and months and that sounded depressing
My college begins on the 24th of August so it is really late as of now
A quick response will be appreciated
Thanks in advance :)

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aniket2789 said:
As I said I would like to pursue DDS or MS in Canada OR US and do require to give two qualifying exams for that. Qualifying exams are Held twice in a year only.After that if qualified I require to give interviews and bench tests in accepted colleges.Only then can I get admission.This entire procedure may take two years or three years. IF I can get observership at some dental office it will prove an added advantage for my portfolio and increase my chances of selection so need to stay in Canada for two years.
Hence applying for this course.Will CIC consider me for this reason.
Please can you suggest me some other course can you suggest me some other course for my profile. Thanks
would something like this programme be of interest/relevant to you?
https://www.dentistry.utoronto.ca/admissions/international-dentist-advanced-placement-program-idapp

The medical office administration diploma is totally useless for what you are trying to do.

aniket2789

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Pune , India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
17-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2017
LANDED..........
19-07-2017
Lammawitch said:
would something like this programme be of interest/relevant to you?
Dentistry.utoronto.ca/admissions/international-dentist-advanced-placement-program-idapp

The medical office administration diploma is totally useless for what you are trying to do.
Yes this is the course which which I want to get into but it has qualifying exams and interviews which might take two years. Travelling from India every time is difficult so would like to stay in Canada for two years. Visitor visa will be only 6 months. So applying for some easy coursw which will let me stay for 2 years