+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reg First, Middle and Last Name

Bhaleeq

Dec 11, 2019
Hi All,

I would like to understand how my name would fit across First, Middle & Last name. I know this is silly but wanted to ensure before doing so

All my certificates has name as BHALEEQ AHAMED T so how should does it fit in?

My Passport has, Given Name(Bhaleeq Ahamed) and Surname(Tufail Ahamed)

Appreciate your help!

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
How is your name written as on your birth certificate? Does it list each part of your name in their own separate fields? How is your full name announced as in your native country?

An example would be John William Smith, where John is the first, William is the middle, and Smith is the last name. This could also be written as "Smith, John William" but the placement would just be 'last, first middle'.

Bhaleeq

Dec 11, 2019
How is your name written as on your birth certificate? Does it list each part of your name in their own separate fields? How is your full name announced as in your native country?

An example would be John William Smith, where John is the first, William is the middle, and Smith is the last name. This could also be written as "Smith, John William" but the placement would just be 'last, first middle'.
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately birth certificate has "T. Bhaleeq Ahamed"

Came across this, "https://www.am22tech.com/one-and-same-person-affidavit/". Anyone in this group did this?

SPIRATY

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
speed test

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately birth certificate has "T. Bhaleeq Ahamed"
Your native country's birth certificate does not list your full name? That is very interesting.

Your family has Tufail in all of their names? That would make it your last name a.k.a. family name.

Is your passport the only document that has Ahamed listed under both the given name and surname, whereas your other documents (including your birth certificate) only has it listed once as part of your given name? If this is the case, then I believe you could use Bhaleeq as your first name, and Ahamed as your middle name.