+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused with Other Reason

Jappy29

Feb 22, 2018
Dear Concern

I have applied for Vistor visa with my wife and my daughter me working as Depty Manager in a bank my wife is a govt teacher my daughter is a student in Nursary Class We have Sufficent funds in saving ac and fixed deposit of 20 lacs attached we are well Settled in india we jist want to vist canada for 10 days with hotel booking but embassy refused my application with Other reason .there is propertu on my name my car etc ...i cant under stand the reason of resusal

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have applied for Vistor visa with my wife and my daughter me working as Depty Manager in a bank my wife is a govt teacher my daughter is a student in Nursary Class We have Sufficent funds in saving ac and fixed deposit of 20 lacs attached we are well Settled in india we jist want to vist canada for 10 days with hotel booking but embassy refused my application with Other reason .there is propertu on my name my car etc ...i cant under stand the reason of resusal
The reason why IRCC has refused you and your family is because they are not convinced that you are genuine, short-term visitors.

1. What was the purpose of your visit?

2. Have you visited other countries for short visits (the US, UK, EU, Australia, NZ, etc)?

Reactions: Jappy29

Jappy29

Feb 22, 2018
The purposr of my Vist to see the Beauty of Canada and we r well settled in India we both have reputed Jobs with good Salary and all goods requied for high lifestyle .

I visted UAE SINGAPORE AND MALAYSHIA ON TOURIST Visa

Plz Suggest Can i apply single for Canada tourist visa with same docx without my wife and Child because their School Session starts fron 1st of April .

Thnks & Regds
Jash

snic15

May 14, 2015
The purposr of my Vist to see the Beauty of Canada and we r well settled in India we both have reputed Jobs with good Salary and all goods requied for high lifestyle .

I visted UAE SINGAPORE AND MALAYSHIA ON TOURIST Visa

Plz Suggest Can i apply single for Canada tourist visa with same docx without my wife and Child because their School Session starts fron 1st of April .

Thnks & Regds
Jash
Some European countries are just as beautiful and would cost you at least 5 times less. After seeing a lot of refused applications here, I came to a conclusion, that, for a successful application key role is a strong travel history