+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused visit visa application

ciacia

May 8, 2010
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

I am a Filipina who attempted to apply for a visit visa to Canada to visit my sick Boyfriend but unfortunately, I was denied because I did not satisfied the officers that I will be back at the end of my visiting period. Now, we are planning to try once more and if I failed again, We will be trying another option which is to get married but it will only happen when my boyfriend get well from his sickness.

Now, my question is..How long should I wait before I apply for another visit visa after being refused? And, worse case scenario, If I fail the second time around, Would it ever affect my spousal visa application after we get married?

Thanks in advance for the answer..

PS: Are there any filipinas in here with the same situation as me?

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
ciacia said:
Hi everyone,

I am a Filipina who attempted to apply for a visit visa to Canada to visit my sick Boyfriend but unfortunately, I was denied because I did not satisfied the officers that I will be back at the end of my visiting period. Now, we are planning to try once more and if I failed again, We will be trying another option which is to get married but it will only happen when my boyfriend get well from his sickness.

Now, my question is..How long should I wait before I apply for another visit visa after being refused? And, worse case scenario, If I fail the second time around, Would it ever affect my spousal visa application after we get married?

oh.. so sad news.. try to find out advise from experts like qorax in some thread

Rocky636

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th May 2010
Doc's Request.
23-August-2010 Asked RPRF & Pics return back
AOR Received.
23-June-10
File Transfer...
18-June-2010
Med's Done....
24-March-2010
Interview........
11-August-2010
Passport Req..
8-July-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-December-2010
LANDED..........
21-January-2011
Hey cicia,
u said u want visit Ur sick boy friend? Dear i apply TRV for new year celeb. with my wife and in law family and they as same Ur remark they deny mine.

so u can understand when they don't let visit a husband and u r talking about boyfriend.....

actually is most TRV they do.... :(

lands

Jan 28, 2010
Applying for TRV and Spousel sponsorship are two different streams and from what I have heard and read are independent from each and will not affect one way or the other...

Unless you can get a letter from a Doctor in Canada saying that your BF is dying(Which I hope and wish is not the case) you might not have any luck with the TRV..even then he is your BF..and not husband..so the probability of refusal is high....

Sorry to keep adding more to your dissapoinments....

I

iarblue

What new evidence doyou have the second time around to prove you will be returning to the philipines.The requirements they usally like to see is property in your home country a child left behind,a great job you dont want to leave.....And they still may say no.
Now spousal sponsorship seeing as they wont let you in to visit a sick boyfriend telling them your going to get married will for sure not allow you in.So get proof you will return home.And try again and visit visas do not affect a spousal sponsorship good luck.

stonecold39

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ciacia said:
Hi everyone,

i married to Canadian still my visit visa refused 2 times even she sick or anything I cant do nothing about it. now i waiting for my pr application. any way thats a good idea is getting marry you have 80% chance to enter to Canada. you still have to satisfied the Visa officer in local. its take 10 moths maximum a big process. you have to satisfied visa officer if you thinking to get visit visa. since you you need lot of money your account and you have to have lands in your place. lot of things they are looking at you that are you still staying there after your end of visit period. so you need lot of ties . mostly 95% visit visa is getting refused. best way you get marry and apply for family class permanent resident. that's only the way out to Canada .

Wish you all the best

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
There is no point in applying for another temporary resident visa unless your situation has changed. They want proof you will return to your home country - a job, money in a bank account, children, enrolled in school, etc. If these elements are the same now as when you were refused, you'll be refused again.

TRV applications have some influence on your PR application. All TRV applications are noted and attached to your file. The visa officer will be suspicious if you have a history of attempts to enter Canada, and then get married to a Canadian. It looks like the applicant just wants to come to Canada, has tried various ways that failed, and is now trying marriage. If so, your PR application will be refused.

But... because your TRV applications were all to visit your boyfriend, if you then get married to him, it should be OK. Make sure you stress in the application and at the interview that you made the TRV applications so you could visit him because you love him, not just so you could come to Canada.

Lois Lane

May 14, 2008
(close to Toronto) Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat, Morocco
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 2007
when you apply for a spousal application the fact that you attempted to come on a visitor's visa will be taken into consideration, unfortunatley not favorably, i hope you put that you were coming to visit your sick boyfriend,

once you apply for PR make sure that you address in detail on the application why you were trying to come in and that you had full intentions of leaving Canada and add as much proof of that as you possibly can....they are quick to refuse applications that have attempted to enter on previous visa's as they suspect the relationship isn't genuine

its not an automatic refusal but you eed to show lots of evidence of your full intention at the time of attempting to get a visitors visa

goodluck!