Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
hello,
i applied after my +2 non-medical (84%) for IT course in sheridan college. 76% in 10th and 7 (s-6.5 r-8 w-6 l-7)bands in ielts. gic completed
i showed property worth 4 crores and bank balance worth 15 lakh and annual income - 23 lakh.
i got refused due to following
1-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canadathend of your stay. In reaching this
decison, I considerd several factors, including:
your personal asets and financial staus
2-have not provided evidence of financial capacity nor evidence of previous study

now what should i change for jan. intake and now i cannot apply under spp? what that means? any help guys !

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you attach SOP? Submitted your mark sheets? You can't apply under SPP now. Apply under general category. You already submitted general category documents and not followed SPP checklist. You should apply for January session.

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
SOP not attached. submitted my marksheets. can u please tell me how spp is different from general ?

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
so sandhu07 what are you planning now ?

JordyJsc

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
20-09-2014
I think without sop they won't grant the visa under spp
Are applied directly or with an agent ??

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
thanks for replying JordyJsc sop is not mandatory. i applied through an agent. how much time prior from january session we can apply again ?

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
sandhu07 now how should i make my case more strong bro ? :(

sidhu_anwar

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well under SPP you only submit GIC, mark sheets, fee receipt, IELTS among other documents like student questionnaire and form for study visa application. How will you satisfy the Visa officer that you'll come back, your course is beneficial for your future, your future plan etc. In such cases, SOP helps a big deal. I know it's not mandatory as per the checklist but it can make a difference especially for SPP category where documents to be sent are very few.

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
sidhu_answar ya perhaps sop would have made a difference. but now we can look forward for next intake. what are the documents which i should change or include this time ?

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
sidhu_anwar said:
Well under SPP you only submit GIC, mark sheets, fee receipt, IELTS among other documents like student questionnaire and form for study visa application. How will you satisfy the Visa officer that you'll come back, your course is beneficial for your future, your future plan etc. In such cases, SOP helps a big deal. I know it's not mandatory as per the checklist but it can make a difference especially for SPP category where documents to be sent are very few.
Ya its really true ....u need o satisfy the visa officer that u are coming back after ur study is over. and moreover for the refusal case above ...its strictly mentioned by the spp that***DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA OFFICER, OR YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY PROCESSING UNDER SPP.. ...it may result in refusal....u must have check the rules and required documents b4 applying.........u should not have given the income proofs and propert proofs....thats not given importance under SPP as its only about student nd his previous academic records and visa is granted only if u satisfy the required grades and have all the mandatory documents like .

IELTS TRF
CLASS 12 MARKSHEET
CLASS 10 MARKSHEET
GIC CERTIFICATE
COLLEGE FEE RECIEPT
SOP (TO MAKE THE CASE STRONG)
AFFIDAVITS AND ATTESTED COPIES....
GUESS DIS WILL HELP
THNX
CHEERSSS.....!!!

kabircool

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
sahibx2 said:
sidhu_answar ya perhaps sop would have made a difference. but now we can look forward for next intake. what are the documents which i should change or include this time ?

U CAN STILL APPLY BUT TRY UNDER NON SPP
AND DIS TYM ATTACH A STRONG SOP
IT HAS HELPED MANY PEOPLE REFUSED UNDER SPP

Ya its really true ....u need o satisfy the visa officer that u are coming back after ur study is over. and moreover for the refusal case above ...its strictly mentioned by the spp that***DO NOT PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS UNLESS REQUESTED TO DO SO BY A VISA OFFICER, OR YOUR FILE WILL NOT BE GIVEN PRIORITY PROCESSING UNDER SPP.. ...it may result in refusal....u must have check the rules and required documents b4 applying.........u should not have given the income proofs and propert proofs....thats not given importance under SPP as its only about student nd his previous academic records and visa is granted only if u satisfy the required grades and have all the mandatory documents like .

IELTS TRF
CLASS 12 MARKSHEET
CLASS 10 MARKSHEET
GIC CERTIFICATE
COLLEGE FEE RECIEPT
SOP (TO MAKE THE CASE STRONG)
AFFIDAVITS AND ATTESTED COPIES....
GUESS DIS WILL HELP
THNX
CHEERSSS.....!!!

sahibx2

Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
thanks a ton bro. my agent told me to do so as he told me that i will make your case more stronger by showing ties.also i applied on 5 august and was wondering that might be reason as it is mentioned "We strongly recommend that you submit your application at least three months ahead of your proposed date of travel. Applications that are received after 01 April for May entry, after 01 August for September entry and after 01 December for January entry will not normally be processed in time for the start of classes and will likely be refused".. anyways now i would have to attach income and property proofs for general category.