+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused under R205(c)(ii).

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Applicant does not qualify under the IMP as they provided insufficient information to demonstrate that their spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

CAN ANYONE HELP WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE? I HAVE FORGET TO INCLUDE ENROLMENT LETTER LATEST ONE PLUS FEE STATMENTS REAPPLY WITH THIS AGAIN

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applicant does not qualify under the IMP as they provided insufficient information to demonstrate that their spouse is a full-time student in a qualifying program at a DLI in Canada. Refused under R205(c)(ii).

CAN ANYONE HELP WHAT SHOULD I INCLUDE? I HAVE FORGET TO INCLUDE ENROLMENT LETTER LATEST ONE PLUS FEE STATMENTS REAPPLY WITH THIS AGAIN
So are you a student or on PGWP? If a student you need to include documentation that you attend a school. If you didn’t then you were rightly refused. Include LOE, receipt for paid enrolment, schedule (if you want) and fees.

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
So you didn’t include documentation she is a student? When are her studies finished. Is she in Canada? Are you in Canada?
she is in canada right now study permit valid until july 30 2023. i already included STUDY PERMIT, LETTER OF ENROLMENT 2021 1ST SEMSTER ETC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
she is in canada right now study permit valid until july 30 2023. i already included STUDY PERMIT, LETTER OF ENROLMENT 2021 1ST SEMSTER ETC
In above post, you said you didn’t include LOE. When’d did you apply the first time? So you included her letter from last year and not this semester? What school? Is she full-time?

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
In above post, you said you didn’t include LOE. When’d did you apply the first time? So you included her letter from last year and not this semester? What school? Is she full-time?
yes enrolment letter was 2021, i applied from uae may 11th 2021 rejected on march 2022 first i got 3 rejection
financial status
current immigration status
employment status

all required documents attached and applied but now the rejection based on above reason. college is sault college Toronto campus full time 2 years course.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes enrolment letter was 2021, i applied from uae may 11th 2021 rejected on march 2022 first i got 3 rejection
financial status
current immigration status
employment status

all required documents attached and applied but now the rejection based on above reason. college is sault college Toronto campus full time 2 years course.
So you have applied 3 times and been refused each time. When you reapplied all 3 times did you show funds to support her studies and you too? Are you living in your country of citizenship? If not, then what are your ties to your home country? You needed to show that you will return home. So when does your spouse graduate (not when visa expires)? Is she a full-time student with no part-time semesters? What country are you applying from?

- New LOE showing tuition paid and full time schedule
- Joint bank accounts showing funds
- Ties to country as it seems you don't live in your country of citizenship.

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
I APPLIED 2 TIMES TOTAL NOW. I SHOWED THE FUNDS NOW FOR MY SELF HER EDUCATION IS SPONSORED BY HER PARENTS. THE FIRST RESON FOR MY REJECTION WAS MAINLY I DIDNT SHOWED ENOUGH FUNDS BUT THIS TIME I HAVE DONE THAT.I AM IN INDIA NOW FOR VACATION. HER 3RD SEMESTER WILL FINISH AROUND APRIL 2023, SHE IS FULL TIME STUDENT NOW MAY TO AUGUST DROP. I AM APPLYING FROM INDIA I GOT REPLY WITHIN 35 DAYS.
TIES TO MY COUNTRY I SHOWED MY PARENTS ASSETS AFFIDAVITS. SHOWN SOME PROOFS I WILL COME BACK DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I APPLIED 2 TIMES TOTAL NOW. I SHOWED THE FUNDS NOW FOR MY SELF HER EDUCATION IS SPONSORED BY HER PARENTS. THE FIRST RESON FOR MY REJECTION WAS MAINLY I DIDNT SHOWED ENOUGH FUNDS BUT THIS TIME I HAVE DONE THAT.I AM IN INDIA NOW FOR VACATION. HER 3RD SEMESTER WILL FINISH AROUND APRIL 2023, SHE IS FULL TIME STUDENT NOW MAY TO AUGUST DROP. I AM APPLYING FROM INDIA I GOT REPLY WITHIN 35 DAYS.
TIES TO MY COUNTRY I SHOWED MY PARENTS ASSETS AFFIDAVITS. SHOWN SOME PROOFS I WILL COME BACK DUE TO SOME PERSONAL REASONS
Why are you yelling? Your ties are not your parent’s assets. You are married. Reasons to return are your spouse returning, job, personal properties to maintain etc. So she is finishing in April 2023? You may have issues now because she will graduate in the new year, and if processing is 45 weeks from India then you may not get a response.

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Why are you yelling? Your ties are not your parent’s assets. You are married. Reasons to return are your spouse returning, job, personal properties to maintain etc. So she is finishing in April 2023? You may have issues now because she will graduate in the new year, and if processing is 45 weeks from India then you may not get a response.
I am not yelling mate you are mistaken.thanks for your reply bye

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You should be including her transcripts showing she has been attending her program full-time. Are you saying she withdraw for the May to August semester?

NP8994

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
You should be including her transcripts showing she has been attending her program full-time. Are you saying she withdraw for the May to August semester?
thanks. i will include all the docs now for reapplying.no she didn't withdrawn Semester break holidays