+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused TRV for witnesses at hearing

Lalala1

Aug 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

My father's hearing is next month and we applied for TRV as witnesses at hearing. We are living in a really bad conditons and we haven't seen him for 3 years cause his life is in danger. Our TRV was refused and we can not think about any other option. They refused our application with an argument that we won't come back in our country which is not our intention.
Any suggestions and solutions? How can we come on his hearing?
Thanks everyone

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

My father's hearing is next month and we applied for TRV as witnesses at hearing. We are living in a really bad conditons and we haven't seen him for 3 years cause his life is in danger. Our TRV was refused and we can not think about any other option. They refused our application with an argument that we won't come back in our country which is not our intention.
Any suggestions and solutions? How can we come on his hearing?
Thanks everyone
I don't think there's any chance a TRV will be approved.

I would work with his lawyer to find other ways to provide evidence at this hearing that don't require you to come to Canada - perhaps through a telephone call during the hearing or a recorded video statement or letter.

Lalala1

Aug 30, 2018
I don't think there's any chance a TRV will be approved.

I would work with his lawyer to find other ways to provide evidence at this hearing that don't require you to come to Canada - perhaps through a telephone call during the hearing or a recorded video statement or letter.
Okay. We will find a way. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day