+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused TRV Application

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
My TRV application has been refused on 15 December 2017 by the visa officer due to enough sufficient documents fails to submit by me.
following factors has been considered,
1) Given economics conditions
2) Employment Prospects
3) Travel History
4) Economics establishment and
5) Family ties

I have been working in Sierra Road Engineering Private Limited since December 21st, 2011 as a Quantity Surveyor. it is one of the leading construction company in Sri Lanka.
I submitted Employment confirmation letter that they grant leave to the visit , Salary Particular, 6 month pay slips.
Therefore what are the information that the visa officer considering for the employment prospect.
http://sierra.lk/

I have been traveled several countries like United Kingdom, Italy (5 times), China, India.
Therefore what are the countries you have been considered as travel history.

* My Previous invitation letter has been prepared by A commissioner, etc. (Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public) in Canada. but still refused the TRV Application. therefore when i reapplying for the visa, should i get the invitation letter from Notary Public or it is enough to get the invitation letter from the person who i'm inviting in Canada?

please guide me to get the visa

Thank you..!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How long a trip to Canada did you request?

Reactions: LRM Silva

manigill

Nov 25, 2017
My TRV application has been refused on 15 December 2017 by the visa officer due to enough sufficient documents fails to submit by me.
following factors has been considered,
1) Given economics conditions
2) Employment Prospects
3) Travel History
4) Economics establishment and
5) Family ties

I have been working in Sierra Road Engineering Private Limited since December 21st, 2011 as a Quantity Surveyor. it is one of the leading construction company in Sri Lanka.
I submitted Employment confirmation letter that they grant leave to the visit , Salary Particular, 6 month pay slips.
Therefore what are the information that the visa officer considering for the employment prospect.
http://sierra.lk/

I have been traveled several countries like United Kingdom, Italy (5 times), China, India.
Therefore what are the countries you have been considered as travel history.

* My Previous invitation letter has been prepared by A commissioner, etc. (Barrister, Solicitor & Notary Public) in Canada. but still refused the TRV Application. therefore when i reapplying for the visa, should i get the invitation letter from Notary Public or it is enough to get the invitation letter from the person who i'm inviting in Canada?

please guide me to get the visa

Thank you..!
How long you mention trip..and did u r sponser someone else or di u show hotel booking

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for replying me,
I requested one month, and I'm sponsored by my uncle and aunt.
uncle is a citizen of Canada and aunt is permanent resident

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
Yes,
I submitted Following documents
* Covering letter
*Passport (Old and Current)
*Employment Letter with 6 month pay slips , Salary particular
*Bank Confirmation letter and 6 month statements, blocked CAD 3150/- facility in the account,
*Property information- My own house (deed of gift), vehicle registration
*Higher studies certificates
* Return flight booking confirmation letter

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for replying me,
I requested one month, and I'm sponsored by my uncle and aunt
Uncle is citizen of Canada , aunt is permenent resident in Canada .
1 month is very long time as a visitor and on sponsorship it went a negative impact how much funds you show from your end and did you attach your uncle bank statement or financial assets?

Reactions: LRM Silva

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
Yes, I attached total income statement of the tax year 2016. The problem was part of my side. The VO not pointed out the mistakes of uncle and aunt documents. I attached bank confirmation letter and it mentioned that they have been blocked CAD 3150 facility on my account for this purpose and amount in dollar currency. You are right @ubfx 1 month is very long time to apply as a visitor.

LRM Silva

Dec 22, 2017
1 month is very long time as a visitor and on sponsorship it went a negative impact how much funds you show from your end and did you attach your uncle bank statement or financial assets?
Yes, I attached total income statement of the tax year 2016. The problem was part of my side. The VO not pointed out the mistakes of uncle and aunt documents. I attached bank confirmation letter and it mentioned that they have been blocked CAD 3150 facility on my account for this purpose and amount in dollar currency. You are right @ubfx 1 month is very long time to apply as a visitor.