+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused three times

ldl_com

Feb 5, 2015
i have being refused three times for a visiting visa and i don't know which i should apply again. I really want to visit canada with my wife who is a french national and we are both located in the UK.

I really need advise or help.

ldl_com

Feb 5, 2015
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
Your travel history
Your immigration status
Purpose of visit
Your current employment situation

I just want to visit canada with my wife. I have used two agency and did the last application myself and still got refused.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For the first reason of refusal:
Did you breach the conditions attached to your TRV/visa on a previous visit to Canada? Did you overstay or work illegally?

Also, do you have legal status in the country from where you're applying?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would order your notes to see why they think you overstayed a previous visit.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
ldl_com said:
i have never over stayed either have i even gotten the visa before
Is this your first visit to Canada?

As Scylla mentioned, please apply for GCMS Notes.... the link is:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

suz789

Feb 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
very soon
My Husband was recently refused a TRV to come visit me while our Spousal Sponsorship is in process. At first I was surprised that he was rejected, because a Spouse is allowed to visit you in Canada while your Sponsorship paperwork is in progress. My Husband has visited Canada before 2x, each time he returned home within 30days, he also has a multi-entry visa to the United States and has travelled extensively. I was shocked when the Visa officer rejected the TRV with the standard reasons, family ties, length of proposed stay (2mnths), Limited employment prospects (Serbia), Current Employment Situation (he is a Journalist & President of an NGO), Personal assets and finances (provided bank account info with 2000 euro's) But that wasn't the worst part ... the Visa Officer also indicated that my Husband "contravened the conditions of a previous entry to Canada". Which HE NEVER did, he never worked, never was deported and never overstayed.

When I got a hold of the case notes for his file, there was no explanation in his file as to the reason for his rejection regarding "contravention of conditions", there was only a short reference to "not being satisfied that he would return". After speaking with my Lawyer who pretty much told me, don't even bother reapplying, no Visa Officer will over rule another ones rejection. Since you can't appeal the decision nor can you speak to a live person in Immigration, we pretty much have to wait for our Sponsorship to be approved. Though my Lawyer states that if we appealed the Visa Officers decision at the Federal level we would win because there was no evidence indicating any contravention. In fact, the Lawyer believes it was simply an Administrative error on the Visa Officer. An Administrative error????

So I am not surprised that you would be rejected with one of the same reasons and the fact that you never even entered Canada and yet were rejected for contravening a condition of entry ... blows my mind on the incompetence of Immigration. :mad:

manonoma87

Apr 4, 2015
This just awful. One of the worst cases I have heard of cic's incompetance. I dont understand how their system works. When I was studying in Canada, I came across tons of people who didn't even know how to speak English or even understand it properly for that matter and they were living there with their entire families, driving cabs for the rest of their lives, and I always used to wonder how they even made it here.

Then there were people who came to Canada on refugee claims, living their entire lives unemployed on benefits, no education, zero productivity, being a burden on the country and acting as if they deserve to be there. And I used to think, is it THAT easy to come and live here.

And they refuse people who could actually give something productive to the country. Cic's crazy criteria of determining admissibility is absolutely unfair.