+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Restoration!!! i need help pls..

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi, can anyone help me plss.. my problem is that my restoration was refused bec it says that i dont have a valid lmo to obtain a work permit but i didnt know that i already have an lmo before i received the letter from the immigration.. what had happened is that the agent didnt notify me that it was already approved so that i can inform the immigration and now i just got a letter from the immigration saying that my restoration was refused and thus, i dont have a status now here in canada.. can anyone help me or give me advice what to do now plss..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
pps said:
hi, can anyone help me plss.. my problem is that my restoration was refused bec it says that i dont have a valid lmo to obtain a work permit but i didnt know that i already have an lmo before i received the letter from the immigration.. what had happened is that the agent didnt notify me that it was already approved so that i can inform the immigration and now i just got a letter from the immigration saying that my restoration was refused and thus, i dont have a status now here in canada.. can anyone help me or give me advice what to do now plss..
You will have to leave and apply for a new work permit with the LMO at an overseas office.

pps

Jun 1, 2010
thanks so much for the replied.. i appreciate it.. do u have an idea also about the common-law sponsorship? thanks..

vik.brar

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are you in a common-law relationship with a canadian citizen or PR ?

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi, thanks for the replied.. no, we're both a temporary worker.. but i am a skilled worker and they said that i can sponsor him under a federal skilled work.. can u advice me pls what to do.. i really need help because we have a baby and his restoration was refused but he got his lmo approved already it's just that the agent didnt inform him right away and they were not able to send or inform immigration about it and he received letter that his restoration was refused because they knew that he dont have lmo that time.. what are we gonna do next so he can still stay.. plss advise me because we dont have any more time..please.. thanks..

vik.brar

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am sorry i didn't really quite understand the problem.

1. Are you saying that your extension was refused or your partner's ?
2. How long have you and your partner working as TWs ?
3. How long have you stayed together with each other as common-law partners ?

You can visit my website for more information. Link is below.

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
pps said:
hi, thanks for the replied.. no, we're both a temporary worker.. but i am a skilled worker and they said that i can sponsor him under a federal skilled work.. can u advice me pls what to do.. i really need help because we have a baby and his restoration was refused but he got his lmo approved already it's just that the agent didnt inform him right away and they were not able to send or inform immigration about it and he received letter that his restoration was refused because they knew that he dont have lmo that time.. what are we gonna do next so he can still stay.. plss advise me because we dont have any more time..please.. thanks..
Here you're stating that you are both temporary workers - so you are not a permanent resident and, therefore, you're not eligible to sponsor a partner to Canada. However, if you are applying for permanent status yourself, you HAVE to add your common-law partner to the application. That's not the same thing as sponsoring - but the end result is the same. It does not, however, allow your partner to remain in Canada without temporary status while waiting for your PR ap to be processed so the options I outlined in this thread are not applicable to your situation.

pps

Jun 1, 2010
hi,, im sorry too for making you confused.. My partner and I were both TW. We both TW for 3 yrs now. I am a skilled worker and he is a low skilled.. his restoration was refused, he got a letter from the immigration saying that his application for restoration was refused because he dont have a valid lmo to apply for a wp and thus, he needs to leave immediately because he dont have status..but we didnt know that his lmo was approved already it's just that the agent who processed it didnt inform him that it was approved already before the letter came.. We've stayed as a common-law partner for almost 3yrs now and we have baby just turned 1 yr old.. i hope you can help me plss because as much as possible i dont want him to go home because i needed him to stay here with our baby.. do you think we can go for the inland processing of Common-law sponsorship? or what is the best you can advice me plss.. i need help pls..

vik.brar

May 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To qualify for in-land spousal sponsorship, you have to be either Canadian Citizen or Permanent Residence. You may be eligible to apply under Canadian Experience class given that you have 2 years (within last 3 years) of Canadian experience working in a skilled occupation and plan to live outside the province of quebec.