+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused refugee claimant ~ Spousal Sponsorship ~ AIP ~ Deportation!!!!!

angel666

Jul 24, 2012
kitchener_inland said:
yes. they will most likely send a letter stating that the the appeal is dismissed and they will ask the person to leave Canada voluntarily or they will persuade to deport by force. unless the circumstances change and something significant happens in the country of that person between that time that will effect that person's security and safety. he/she can apply for HC application but that does not mean he/she can stay. if the HC application is only accept it based on new evidence that his/her life is in danger then he/she might have a case.

good luck
can one still apply for HC if the ground for diissal of the appeal is complicit in war crimes?

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Hi,
Can you guys help me as I am in similar situation...
here is my story

I am refused refugee which denied in Aug 2012... I never received any application for PRRA and never received any departation or deportation letter.

I married in April 2013. My husband is sponsoring me and we are ready to send our file for inland spousal sponsorship

my questions are

Am I eligible to apply for spousal?
do I need to apply for PRRA? if yes. how???
what is better inland or outland?
and what problems did u guys face?
how long does it take normally for this kind of situation??

kindly help

Tilikun

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Veg--CPC-Miss
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Done....
13-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
SA and AIP 27-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 08-01-2015 Landing letter email 12-01-2015
LANDED..........
(On 2nd attempt) 23-01-2015/PRCard received on 09-03-2015
Missworld13 ,did you appeal the decision ?? I got my refuse letter today for refugee . I got married April ,2013 also and file inland sponsorship on August 2013 , I think we got similar cases .did you send the sponsorship application already ? I think is better to do it from within canada . Did you try HnC?

Kyrgyz-Canada

Feb 16, 2014
Hi everyone:

I'll try to summarize my situation.

I'm currently a refugee claimant but am doubtful that I will be able to attain refugee status. I currently do not have any status here in Canada aside from this. I have a child from a first marriage and remarried here in Canada about 4 months ago to a Canadian. I do not have full-custody over my child who is with us here in Canada. We are thinking of having my husband put in an application for sponsorship here before my next hearing, next month.

I guess my question is, would I qualify for an inland sponsorship? What are the possible outcomes or scenarios that can arise from this, considering that I am currently a refugee claimant? If my refugee case doesn't go through and they issue a deportation date, can an inland sponsorship package alter this in any way?

I've already tried to extend my visa early last year but was rejected. I even attempted an appeal but still haven't received any answer. This was before remarrying. I also applied for and was rejected for the Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds program prior to applying for refugee status (once again before remarrying).

Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated since it's very overwhelming for us.

Thank you.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Kyrgyz-Canada said:
Hi everyone:

I'll try to summarize my situation.

I'm currently a refugee claimant but am doubtful that I will be able to attain refugee status. I currently do not have any status here in Canada aside from this. I have a child from a first marriage and remarried here in Canada about 4 months ago to a Canadian. I do not have full-custody over my child who is with us here in Canada. We are thinking of having my husband put in an application for sponsorship here before my next hearing, next month.

I guess my question is, would I qualify for an inland sponsorship? What are the possible outcomes or scenarios that can arise from this, considering that I am currently a refugee claimant? If my refugee case doesn't go through and they issue a deportation date, can an inland sponsorship package alter this in any way?

I've already tried to extend my visa early last year but was rejected. I even attempted an appeal but still haven't received any answer. This was before remarrying. I also applied for and was rejected for the Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds program prior to applying for refugee status (once again before remarrying).

Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated since it's very overwhelming for us.

Thank you.
You should better apply for spousal sponsorship ASAP... your case seem so weak and don't wait for denial refugee... u have time right now and u can not apply once u get rejection for refugee u probably will not get enough time for spousal sponsorship.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
Tilikun said:
Missworld13 ,did you appeal the decision ?? I got my refuse letter today for refugee . I got married April ,2013 also and file inland sponsorship on August 2013 , I think we got similar cases .did you send the sponsorship application already ? I think is better to do it from within canada . Did you try HnC?
No I didnt appeal as I didnt get any letter for PRRA at all. No I didnt try HnC just straight spousal sponsorship.