+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused: please help: Arranged offer, skilled worker 2014

ukichiko

Sep 6, 2012
Hi Hope,

I paid with my credit card. Still did not receive the money or documents back... Looks like I am in a no-way-out situation. I have 5 days before emu pnp deadline for international grad. Stream, my employer suddenly said they will fill no info in he job offer form regarding how many people work in the position/laid off etc. I also received an email from noc saying my position (counter manager at the Bay cosmetics counter) is considered retail supervisor, so it will not be eligible for CEC.
And, skilled worker stream required a letter to support application and LMO.
Looks like, with all my qualifications, I am getting out of Canada next January...

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
You are not going to get back your documents. However, you should receive a credit on your credit card in about 16 to 20 weeks (as stated on the refusal letter from CIO). I do not understand what you mean by EMU PNP.

You still have time until next January on your work permit. If prospects within your current province/employer seem bleak, consider moving to another province and applying under that province's PNP. Note that you need at least 6 months to receive your nomination and only after you receive this can you apply for your bridging open work permit.

All hope is not lost, you still have time (but don't waste it). Carefully evaluate all your other options.

ukichiko said:
Hi Hope,

I paid with my credit card. Still did not receive the money or documents back... Looks like I am in a no-way-out situation. I have 5 days before emu pnp deadline for international grad. Stream, my employer suddenly said they will fill no info in he job offer form regarding how many people work in the position/laid off etc. I also received an email from noc saying my position (counter manager at the Bay cosmetics counter) is considered retail supervisor, so it will not be eligible for CEC.
And, skilled worker stream required a letter to support application and LMO.
Looks like, with all my qualifications, I am getting out of Canada next January...