Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
I applied for a paper based pnp with yukon nominee and got it,I was so happy and I applied for work permit as stated by yukon regulation , that you must first get a work permit since I have a job offer and the stream is employer based pnp and it is also started that after getting to yukon you will sign a triparty agreement then you can apply for you PR , my visa was now rejected based on this two reason
1_that my pnp certificate has expired which is in fact valid till 07/11/2020
2,that there was no evidence that I have apply for PR , which in fact I need to get to yukon before applying for it
I have since then try to send email to Nairobi Kenya, used the web form and all means to no avail please help me what is the solution to this before my pnp certificate expires

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
I applied for a paper based pnp with yukon nominee and got it,I was so happy and I applied for work permit as stated by yukon regulation , that you must first get a work permit since I have a job offer and the stream is employer based pnp and it is also started that after getting to yukon you will sign a triparty agreement then you can apply for you PR , my visa was now rejected based on this two reason
2,that there was no evidence that I have apply for PR , which in fact I need to get to yukon before applying for it
I have since then try to send email to Nairobi Kenya, used the web form and all means to no avail please help me what is the solution to this before my pnp certificate expires we applied Jan/10/2020 and we got refused March 12/2020

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast

Either ask for reconsideration via WebForm or reapply stating clearly in your letter of explanation that you were previously refused by mistake.

I have since then try to send email to Nairobi Kenya, used the web form and all means to no avail please help me what is the solution to this before my pnp certificate expires

Sorry, I do not understand 2. at all. get to Yukon? email? Nairobi?

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated

Either ask for reconsideration via WebForm or reapply stating clearly in your letter of explanation that you were previously refused by mistake.

Sorry, I do not understand 2. at all. get to Yukon? email? Nairobi?
What I meant was that the second reason why they refused me was that , cic said there was no evidence that I have apply for permanent resident but on the contrary yukon pnp law says you have to come with a work permit , then sign a triparty agreement before you can then apply for the permanent resident unlike other pnp from other province that you must apply for permanent resident (PR) immediately

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
What I meant was that the second reason why they refused me was that , cic said there was no evidence that I have apply for permanent resident but on the contrary yukon pnp law says you have to come with a work permit , then sign a triparty agreement before you can then apply for the permanent resident unlike other pnp from other province that you must apply for permanent resident (PR) immediately
And again I have tried severally on the web form no response, so I was thinking if any one has a useful email to cic Kenya office so I can try that means too

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
When they say that there is no evidence you've applied for PR it means (in my experience) that they haven't completed your R10 completeness check so they haven't entered your application into their system with a file number. Obviously, it's your fault that they can't do their part of the process fast enough ;-).

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
What would the Kenya office know about your work permit or PR application. It's all being processed in Canada, no? If they haven't completed an R10 check they most certainly would not have sent anything to Nairobi . . . unless that's where the WP application went?

jaybliz2013

May 18, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Nomination.....
Nominated
What would the Kenya office know about your work permit or PR application. It's all being processed in Canada, no? If they haven't completed an R10 check they most certainly would not have sent anything to Nairobi . . . unless that's where the WP application went?
I have not apply for PR yet yukon pnp rules says I can only apply for PR when I land in Canada with a work permit , and then I will sigh a tri-party agreement after then will I be able to process my PR.
And when I order for my GCSM I kept seen Nairobi as the where my file is because they say they control most of application coming from Africa
Thanks so much am just going to reapply now with your advice cause I just have till Nov 2020 before the pnp certificate expires