+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for Second time

Hinahassanali

May 14, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment, language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
First time after i got correspondence letter of biometric i got refusal in 6 days and
Second time within 2 minutes of correspondence letter of biometric i got another mail of refusal
Can u please share ur (second time) timeline... When u submitted biometrics and got refusal....also have u applied through sds online...... Did u meet eligibility requirements

Hinahassanali

May 14, 2019
Second time we applied online
Since we have already given our biometrics we were not asked to submit biometric again
So I submitted on 3 june 2019
So yesterday at 7:20 pm i got mail of biometric updation in my profile and within a minute i got another correspondence letter of refusal

Skulvir36

Star Member
Dec 17, 2018
Second time we applied online
Since we have already given our biometrics we were not asked to submit biometric again
So I submitted on 3 june 2019
So yesterday at 7:20 pm i got mail of biometric updation in my profile and within a minute i got another correspondence letter of refusal
Apply for CAIPS /GCMS note