+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused case

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
It will take alot of time
would you rather spend money submitting another study permit application and/or college application only to have it rejected? you’re still young, you have loads of time, so dont worry about that measly ~50 days

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
would you rather spend money submitting another study permit application and/or college application only to have it rejected? you’re still young, you have loads of time, so dont worry about that measly ~50 days
How does one order for have tried but towards wants you to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident so how do you go about it

sammy190

Aug 23, 2022
I want to know if I am in cool zone, I have been requested for medicals. What are the next steps?And when medicals are requested and what they are processing after it please share any info that u know
my eligibility review also started on the 17th of Aug

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
How does one order for have tried but towards wants you to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident so how do you go about it
if you know someone in canada, get them to fill up an IMM 5476 and they’ll be allowed to request a set of notes on your behalf. otherwise you can pay about $30 for it. just google order gcms notes

zekkeh

Sep 15, 2019
I want to know if I am in cool zone, I have been requested for medicals. What are the next steps?And when medicals are requested and what they are processing after it please share any info that u know
sorry, i dont know. i did upfront medicals for my application

sammy190

Aug 23, 2022
sorry, i dont know. i did upfront medicals for my application
Yeah same, I have been requested for upfront medicals and successfully passed. What they are reviewing after this since my eligibility started, do I need to worry about anything or I am in chill zone?

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
I
It will take a maximum of 50 days. Your visa application will take a minimum of 3 months and it is most certainly going to get rejected until unless you rectify the core issues AND those issues can only be rectified with GCMS notes. There is a possibilty that you might get the visa w/o getting the notes but chances are slim to none considering the current visa scenario. It is clear that you are not willing to take the advice posted here so this thread is pointless.
I've applied for caips

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
if you know someone in canada, get them to fill up an IMM 5476 and they’ll be allowed to request a set of notes on your behalf. otherwise you can pay about $30 for it. just google order gcms notes
I did
But it's been a mnth nd i haven't got any update

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Yes i will wait for them for sure !! But the thing was that after getting them do i need to change my program then too ??

HS7

Jun 6, 2022
App. Filed.......
May 19, 2022
Med's Done....
June 6, 2022
Yes i will wait for them for sure !! But the thing was that after getting them do i need to change my program then too ??
That would depends on what the notes say. You can find others with same refusal point on this forum with a search. To get an idea what some of the real reasons might be, See this link for an example, but do wait for your notes as everyone is different.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-purpose-of-your-visit-is-not-consistent-with-a-temporary-stay-given-the-details-provided-in-your-application.775308/page-2

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Requesting mefical is just standard. Doesn’t mean much although better than quick refusal.