+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused case

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
thats totally up to you, if that will convince VO when you reapply. Usually there is reason why you chose first course and you justified on your SOP. If you read below reasons, you really need gcms to understand what is not consistent based on the details you provided

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
What could be the reasons based on this refusal reason ??

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
thats totally up to you, if that will convince VO when you reapply. Usually there is reason why you chose first course and you justified on your SOP. If you read below reasons, you really need gcms to understand what is not consistent based on the details you provided

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
I mean what could be the possibilities ?? I didn't show any income proof only my first year fees and gic was attached and no tie ups in my home country as in about my family details were mentioned in my sop . You can read above i've mentioned my whole sop above

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
I mean what could be the possibilities ?? I didn't show any income proof only my first year fees and gic was attached and no tie ups in my home country as in about my family details were mentioned in my sop . You can read above i've mentioned my whole sop above
The reason is most likely going to be the reasonableness of this program in contrast with the cost you are going to incur and the employment opportunities that this program proceeds. You have to justify the costs and the reason to chose this very program in your application very thoroughly with factual evidence of job postings that requires such educational qualification and the potential salary as well. Since your employment background is differnt from the program you are trying to pursue, you will have to explain why you decided to switch to HR and why are you not taking such a program from India.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
The reason is most likely going to be the reasonableness of this program in contrast with the cost you are going to incur and the employment opportunities that this program proceeds. You have to justify the costs and the reason to chose this very program in your application very thoroughly with factual evidence of job postings that requires such educational qualification and the potential salary as well. Since your employment background is differnt from the program you are trying to pursue, you will have to explain why you decided to switch to HR and why are you not taking such a program from India.
Should i change this program then ??

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Should i change this program then ??
Order your GCMS notes. Changing program is not recommended. Get the reasons, justify them in your next application point by point. Changing program after a refusal indicates that your educational goals are not rock solid and you are just trying to get into Canada by any means. You can always justify your reason to chose a particular program as long as it makes sense realistically.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Order your GCMS notes. Changing program is not recommended. Get the reasons, justify them in your next application point by point. Changing program after a refusal indicates that your educational goals are not rock solid and you are just trying to get into Canada by any means. You can always justify your reason to chose a particular program as long as it makes sense realistically.
I will try my best to justify it . Can u give me strong examples which i can add in my sop please ??

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
Order GCMS notes. That’s the only way to know what exactly the visa officer’s reasons for refusing your application.

To answer your other questions, you have to justify why the program and studying in Canada makes sense in your situation. Nobody here can answer that for you. In your previous application, you relied on your agent to give you answers and look how that worked out.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Order GCMS notes. That’s the only way to know what exactly the visa officer’s reasons for refusing your application.

To answer your other questions, you have to justify why the program and studying in Canada makes sense in your situation. Nobody here can answer that for you. In your previous application, you relied on your agent to give you answers and look how that worked out.
But should i change my program too ??

wakongah

Star Member
Apr 11, 2022
I don’t know what else to tell you. Everyone here has already told you what needs to be done and you just ignore it. Short of actually doing the whole application process for you, everyone here has already done what they reasonably could to help.

Reactions: anuragipushp

anuragipushp

Star Member
Dec 24, 2021
Category........
STUDY
It will take alot of time
It will take a maximum of 50 days. Your visa application will take a minimum of 3 months and it is most certainly going to get rejected until unless you rectify the core issues AND those issues can only be rectified with GCMS notes. There is a possibilty that you might get the visa w/o getting the notes but chances are slim to none considering the current visa scenario. It is clear that you are not willing to take the advice posted here so this thread is pointless.