+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused case

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Can i add this reason that choosing HR was that i was inspired by my senior at work and all that due to which he also said that i have the skills and i will do good in HRM ??
Why are you not ordering GCMS notes first to understand reasons for refusal? I am making guesses about why you were refused. Being told you would be good in HR doesn’t mean you need to do it. Is HR even a field you are interested in?

OJ20

Aug 12, 2022
Category........
STUDY
Why are you not ordering GCMS notes first to understand reasons for refusal? I am making guesses about why you were refused. Being told you would be good in HR doesn’t mean you need to do it. Is HR even a field you are interested in?
How long do GCMS notes take to arrive

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Honestly no , just chose it cos my consultants said so !
i am just worried what if i changed my course and they will again refuse based on the grounds that my future plans are not consistent

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
Should i show funds too?? Cos don't actually have now
Only income certificate bank statements ca report is all that i have of my father

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Should i show funds too?? Cos don't actually have now
Only income certificate bank statements ca report is all that i have of my father
You need to show a bank balance that has funds to cover your first year tuition + $10,000 in living expenses (or your father needs to show these funds). If you don't have these funds available, there is no point in applying again. Income certificates won't be accepted. You need to have the full funds available.

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
You need to show a bank balance that has funds to cover your first year tuition + $10,000 in living expenses (or your father needs to show these funds). If you don't have these funds available, there is no point in applying again. Income certificates won't be accepted. You need to have the full funds available.
My program was of one year nd i've paid my full fees with gic 10.000

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
@Ramankaur26 order GCMS notes. They might take between 1 and 3 months to arrive. Review the VO's comments for refusing your application and then decide how to address a second application.

I hope this doesn't sound offensive but based on your comments and SOP, seems to me you relied too much on your consultant when this is your future, not theirs. Dig in the forum, you'll find plenty of useful information and then decide how to proceed on a second application.

In summary:

- You need to understand all of the requirements, more importantly the financial ones.
- Your SOP needs to be more specific, follow the tips people are giving you here.
- It sounds like you are applying for a private school. If that's the case, consider changing to a public approved DLI.
- It is entirely possible to apply on your own without a consultant. Consider it for a future application.
- Your SOP needs to tell a cohesive, specific and concise story about who you are and why studying this specific program in Canada is essential for your future. Backup everything with evidence.
- Read the forum, study other cases and replies to other cases similar to yours.

Good luck!

Reactions: wonderbly

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
@Ramankaur26 order GCMS notes. They might take between 1 and 3 months to arrive. Review the VO's comments for refusing your application and then decide how to address a second application.

I hope this doesn't sound offensive but based on your comments and SOP, seems to me you relied too much on your consultant when this is your future, not theirs. Dig in the forum, you'll find plenty of useful information and then decide how to proceed on a second application.

In summary:

- You need to understand all of the requirements, more importantly the financial ones.
- Your SOP needs to be more specific, follow the tips people are giving you here.
- It sounds like you are applying for a private school. If that's the case, consider changing to a public approved DLI.
- It is entirely possible to apply on your own without a consultant. Consider it for a future application.
- Your SOP needs to tell a cohesive, specific and concise story about who you are and why studying this specific program in Canada is essential for your future. Backup everything with evidence.
- Read the forum, study other cases and replies to other cases similar to yours.

Good luck!
Should i change my program ?? Or just consider going ahead with it only

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022

In summary:

Good luck!
Pls suggest something about my course shuld i change or not

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Pls suggest something about my course shuld i change or not
I think you should wait until you review gcms notes and plan next course of action. Once you have first refusal, its better to have all information and plan next move. change program for now without viewing reasons behind your refusal is not good move

Reactions: wonderbly

Ramankaur26

Star Member
Aug 27, 2022
I think you should wait until you review gcms notes and plan next course of action. Once you have first refusal, its better to have all information and plan next move. change program for now without viewing reasons behind your refusal is not good move
It will take alot of time i've applied for caips on 6th august but still no update nd i have to apply january intake don't know what to di

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
But shuld i chabge my course or not that's what i questioned on this thread
thats totally up to you, if that will convince VO when you reapply. Usually there is reason why you chose first course and you justified on your SOP. If you read below reasons, you really need gcms to understand what is not consistent based on the details you provided

The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.