+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused after getting passport yesterday

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
they mention in
other reason
-GIVEN economic conditions,employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, i am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada :(

what should we do ...we explained and showed everthing geniune as per requirment

Nate Gee

May 23, 2017
i submitted application by hand submit paper ....these are stupid reason.....could u tell what i can do
I am no expert, just someone who has recently gone through this process and done a lot of research as I've proceeded.

A few questions:
- What was the stated reason of your visit?
- Are you travelling alone?
- How long did you apply for?
- Are you currently employed?
- What country are you from? (it sounds like India, anything in the middle east or lower economic parts of Africa and Asia tends to be iffy)
- Have you ever traveled abroad? Where? Did you return before your permission to be there expired?

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
they take 23 days to process even my uncle prepared all documents by hiring a lawyer..b
1.we submited applicationn of parents to make strong case
2.we make travel to clear previous refusel point,my father visited thailand one month before

Nate Gee

May 23, 2017
A lawyer honestly doesn't seem to help much, it just helps to reduce the likelihood of you making a procedural error.

I am confused. Did you apply for your entire family to go? That is probably going to be a massive red flag as it looks like you could be planning to visit and not leave.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I am no expert, just someone who has recently gone through this process and done a lot of research as I've proceeded.

A few questions:
- What was the stated reason of your visit?
- Are you travelling alone?
- How long did you apply for?
- Are you currently employed?
- What country are you from? (it sounds like India, anything in the middle east or lower economic parts of Africa and Asia tends to be iffy)
- Have you ever traveled abroad? Where? Did you return before your permission to be there expired?
-its my cousin birthday event which is held on17june
-no its my mother and father application both
-i sumbitted application on 15may
-yes my father has own business in auto electriction
-i am from india
- thailand recent visted

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
A lawyer honestly doesn't seem to help much, it just helps to reduce the likelihood of you making a procedural error.

I am confused. Did you apply for your entire family to go? That is probably going to be a massive red flag as it looks like you could be planning to visit and not leave.
no its my parents application

Nate Gee

May 23, 2017
-its my cousin birthday event which is held on17june
-no its my mother and father application both
-i sumbitted application on 15may
-yes my father has own business in auto electriction
-i am from india
- thailand recent visted
Ah, India is one of the big red flags. I think that Canada is worried about Indian nationals overstaying.

Did you submit all financial documents, proof of income etc.?