+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal as per , what does mean that ?

Ribadiyaj

Oct 15, 2018
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

What does mean that !!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Given economic conditions, employment prospects, considering your travel history, economic establishment and family ties, I am not satisfied that you would respect the terms of your admission as a temporary resident in Canada.

What does mean that !!
A refusal ground that covers all possible refusal reasons except misrepresentation. Basically, the applicant had an overall weak TRV application

Ribadiyaj

Oct 15, 2018
A refusal ground that covers all possible refusal reasons except misrepresentation. Basically, the applicant had an overall weak TRV application

However I have submitted every single thing what they have required , in fact I had a sponsor that also I have attached with application, I am still confuse what they have refused , actually they have not rejected but they have refused , also this is second time I have got refusal so can I a
Re apply after 1 month ?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Refused = rejected

You could submit every required document, but if they don’t like what they see in them (weak career prospects in the country of residence, low bank savings, etc.), then they will refuse the application.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
However I have submitted every single thing what they have required , in fact I had a sponsor that also I have attached with application, I am still confuse what they have refused , actually they have not rejected but they have refused , also this is second time I have got refusal so can I a
Re apply after 1 month ?
what documents you attached to support your application and did you travel UK,USA or Aus or Europe in past years?