+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused 3 Times for Visitor Visa for my mother - TRV

Sidhujnab

Jun 12, 2015
I am applying visit visa for my wife as my real sister invites her on Christmas. Its 10 days trip.my wife will travel for 10 days with my toddler 16 months old.my wife is doing job as office administrator and have 6 months good statement with 6500 cad$.she has house on her name worth 45 lacs 70,000 cad$.plz help me in which section should i upload documents such as job noc letter,CA report ,house valuation report and income tax return of past two year..and inviter bank statement ,pay stubs and income tax returns.thx in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am applying visit visa for my wife as my real sister invites her on Christmas. Its 10 days trip.my wife will travel for 10 days with my toddler 16 months old.my wife is doing job as office administrator and have 6 months good statement with 6500 cad$.she has house on her name worth 45 lacs 70,000 cad$.plz help me in which section should i upload documents such as job noc letter,CA report ,house valuation report and income tax return of past two year..and inviter bank statement ,pay stubs and income tax returns.thx in advance
Your family. income is what is important not your sister’s

mecold

Sep 18, 2019
I would add is this the IRCC is using an AI to process all TRV app. and if the AI refused the first time it would do it again and again no matter what.
don't think that there's someone who would look into an app and check everything. the next thing you can do is to sue the IRCC is that the use of an AI is not good and you can win the case and the court would ask the IRCC to have an agent to check it for you.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All:
I need help for my mom application to come and visit Canada.

I’m PR here in Canada for almost 4 yrs. Married, with 2 children. I applied my mom and stepdad visitor visa for 3 times (I used 1 gc key application and 2 new IRCC portal) all refused. They’re both seniors and retired, have enough financial proof to support their travel, they’re pensioners in the Philippines, they submit assets like house title, cars and motorcycles.

Invitees submit the following: (I’m the daughter)

- invitation letter including that my parents board and lodging, food and transportation will be shouldered by us
-our bank statement for 3 months from me(daughter and my husband son-in law)
-PR ids
-payslip for 3 months
- marriage certificate
- birth certificate

Here’s what happened: my stepdad will be excluded in this application since he passed away last January 13, 2023.

The reason for refusal on the third time was the IO is not satisfied that they will leave Canada at the end of their stay and also the other family ties is not cleared even I submit my 2 siblings birth certificate and coe that they are working and living in the Philippines.

I’m so anxious to apply for the fourth time because I don’t want my mom to get refuse again plus I really want her to come and visit here with us to suuport her emotionally for the recent passing of my stepdad

now here’s all the documents that I’m preparing, please let me know if I’m missing some documents that could possibly help her to get approval

Mom’s documents
Biometrics is done and good for 10yrs
Her renewed passport
-Bank certificate
-Stock holder certificate from the company that she work before
-insurance in the Philippines
-assets (house and car)
- birth cert and marriage cert
-stepdad death certificate
- travel history where some places that she went before
- recently nominated as senior president in her village (certification proof that she was newly elected)
-travel ticket shouldered by her

Invitees
- invitation letter stating that me and my husband was inviting her to come
- Me (daughter) birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- PR ID including drivers licensed
- bank statement for 3 months
- payslip 3 months
- deed of sale of my property
- deed of sale of my car
- medical insurance for my mom while she’s here in Canada in case she need medical assistance
- itinerary from our tour while my mom is here with us
Son-in law bank statement for 3 months, 3 months pasylip from his 2 jobs, PR ID, drivers licensed
- birth certificates of my children, PR IDs, school IDs

please help

Thank you so much for all who will comment in here.

Mj
As far as my opinion, re-applying will not give you the result as you want. Already 3 refusals woulf put your mom in a conplex person module of chinook. Only remedy overturn this issue would be judicial review. If you are sure you had a best applications for your mom then go for it you will get settlement withing three months ..
Cheers