+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refuse to canada

Khakat

Jul 1, 2017
Dear fellows

I applied online for Canadian visits visa from India i m 35 years old . I have own business in my country I m going to Canada only 15 days I have 28000 $ Canadian dollars in my account I have my own property near about to 12 crore in India and I have visited 9 time England " 3 time Australia "one time canada "1 time Indonesia "1 time China and one time Malaysia and I have valid visa for Australia and New Zealand on this time. But my visa got rejacted. The reason was given travel history but I m not satisfied for this decision. I m thinking to apply again.please give me advice what should I do now . Thanx alot

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

1. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted?

2. Do you have a Canadian host?

3. What is the purpose of your visit?

4. How long did you remain in Canada on your previous visit? And when?

5. Of the countries you have visited, only the UK, Australia and NZ will count as travel history for a Canada TRV

Cheers

Khakat

Jul 1, 2017
Dear fellows

I applied online for Canadian visits visa from India i m 35 years old . I have own business in my country I m going to Canada only 15 days I have 28000 $ Canadian dollars in my account I have my own property near about to 12 crore in India and I have visited 9 time England " 3 time Australia "one time canada "1 time Indonesia "1 time China and one time Malaysia and I have valid visa for Australia and New Zealand on this time. But my visa got rejacted. The reason was given travel history but I m not satisfied for this decision. I m thinking to apply again.please give me advice what should I do now . Thanx alot
Hi,

1. Do post the list of documents which you had submitted?

2. Do you have a Canadian host?

3. What is the purpose of your visit?

4. How long did you remain in Canada on your previous visit? And when?

5. Of the countries you have visited, only the UK, Australia and NZ will count as travel history for a Canada TRV

Cheers

Khakat

Jul 1, 2017
1 )I have submitted documents my all pages of passport, confirmed hotel booking & confirmed air ticket and covering letter and bank balance . 2 )yes my Canadian host is my cousin live in Surrey and he is parmanent in Canada but I don't need favour of my cousin brother I want to apply with my on credentials . 3 ) last year I had visited to Australia with my wife and my daughter except my son .But now my preference is to visited Canada with my wife & son and meet to my cousin brother and his family and want to see worth seeing palaces. 4)I went canada in august 2010 I had stay only 5 days

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
My mother's visa got rejected, reason is personal assets and purpose of visit,we hired agent he applied in category of trv Question is again I want to apply this time I will apply myself,what doc's should I can attach under these two purposes?plz help bryanna,I am holding PR...and desperately wanted my mother to visit of Canada... appreciate your help and support thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My mother's visa got rejected, reason is personal assets and purpose of visit,we hired agent he applied in category of trv Question is again I want to apply this time I will apply myself,what doc's should I can attach under these two purposes?plz help bryanna,I am holding PR...and desperately wanted my mother to visit of Canada... appreciate your help and support thanks
So sorry to hear your mom was refused.

1. Do post the list of documents which she had submitted

2. How long did she want to visit and purpose of her visit?

3. What ties can she show to her home country: Property/land ownership + business/employment + dependent family members, etc?

4. Has she traveled to countries like the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?

Cheers

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1 )I have submitted documents my all pages of passport, confirmed hotel booking & confirmed air ticket and covering letter and bank balance . 2 )yes my Canadian host is my cousin live in Surrey and he is parmanent in Canada but I don't need favour of my cousin brother I want to apply with my on credentials . 3 ) last year I had visited to Australia with my wife and my daughter except my son .But now my preference is to visited Canada with my wife & son and meet to my cousin brother and his family and want to see worth seeing palaces. 4)I went canada in august 2010 I had stay only 5 days
You have a good case for approval, but you did not submit quite a few documents.

1. Is your wife employed/business? Does she own property?

2. Does your son attend school? When you you intend to visit - during his school break or when the semester is in progress?

3. This time you will leave your daughter behind, right? Is she an adult or a minor?

Cheers

Reactions: Khakat

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
So sorry to hear your mom was refused.

1. Do post the list of documents which she had submitted

2. How long did she want to visit and purpose of her visit?

3. What ties can she show to her home country: Property/land ownership + business/employment + dependent family members, etc?

4. Has she traveled to countries like the US, UK, Schengen, Australia, etc?

Cheers
1-I don't know because agent did this thing happened...plz do list doc's what should I include.
2-3 months
3-property owner ship
4-no

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1-I don't know because agent did this thing happened...plz do list doc's what should I include.
2-3 months
3-property owner ship
4-no
It would be easier to advise if we know the documents that were submitted previously. You will also need to post more information about her personal and professional situation.

Three months is too long a visit as it indicates weak ties to the home country

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
It would be easier to advise if we know the documents that were submitted previously. You will also need to post more information about her personal and professional situation.

Three months is too long a visit as it indicates weak ties to the home country
Hello Bryanna, could you suggest me what doc's should be attached and what type of invitation I propose?any hints?

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hello Bryanna, could you suggest me what doc's should be attached and what type of invitation I propose?any hints?
She is homemaker,no professional background,3married sons are in home country and I in Canada

Ain

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
If she apply for 4weeks,how much fund should be in her bank account?and invitation is about meeting family members or what?

Khakat

Jul 1, 2017
You have a good case for approval, but you did not submit quite a few documents.

1. Is your wife employed/business? Does she own property?

2. Does your son attend school? When you you intend to visit - during his school break or when the semester is in progress?

3. This time you will leave your daughter behind, right? Is she an adult or a minor?

Cheers

Khakat

Jul 1, 2017
1.Yeah ,my wife is employed she is doing job in CBSC school as a math & economics teacher. Yes my wife has own property now when I applied I will attached all my wife property documents . 2.yes my son attend school he is in kindergarten. He has summer vacations till 30 July,I want to visit in these Holidays. 3.my daughter is minor she's in second grade left behind with grandparents 4.pls give me suggestion if i m able to apply again with relevant documents. Thanx