+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read about one person in this forum only, whose name is Kaushik Roy. He is having a masters dergree in computer science and got visa for advance diploma in software engineering some 15 days b4......really he is a lucky guy, i must say.
So dont worry just apply and keep faith in god. :) :) :)
I also also doing the same(having the masters and applying for 1yr pg certificate course)..........When u submit ur file just attach a very strong sop.
Good luck..........

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u r having good scores than me go ahead.Tell me what was the reason of previous visa rejection???????

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
Hello sandhus,,

most of masters student went on pg certificate course so wat problem in ur case.
i know that masters student went on pg diploma which is lower level course but its works in many cases

u have some gap or not if not then its is a prob might be coz suddely u finished MBA in marketing and want to go for pgd in same stream.most of friends of mine did mba have exp 1-2 years then again want to study pgd in that stream
try to convice vo tat this course help u to suceed and different in content wat u studied in MBA
might help u

if a MBA student again want to go for MBA STUDIES can work ornot
i really dnt think so pls suggest

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
but previously u hv selected Marketing management PG diploma course only na or another one.If this one, then it is relevent to ur studies.

sudan1

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
if u change ur course then wat u think u can apply for???

coz itsis relevant .moreover going for phd in bussiness stream is very difficult to get enrolled!!!
AGAIN mba might also not work coz u already studied it!!!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sudan1 said:
Hello sandhus,,

most of masters student went on pg certificate course so wat problem in ur case.
i know that masters student went on pg diploma which is lower level course but its works in many cases

u have some gap or not if not then its is a prob might be coz suddely u finished MBA in marketing and want to go for pgd in same stream.most of friends of mine did mba have exp 1-2 years then again want to study pgd in that stream
try to convice vo tat this course help u to suceed and different in content wat u studied in MBA
might help u

if a MBA student again want to go for MBA STUDIES can work ornot
i really dnt think so pls suggest
yes one of my friend did B.E from DCE, thn MBA from Agra University and finally, MBA from York School in Canada. He got study visa with no issue. He was extraordinary with his academics. May be that work for him !

Even my elder sibling did Masters in Law from India, and thn went to Canada for MBA (Isn't that a case of study mismatch ?)

I think visa is rejected more on the basis of "overall profile" rather thn just one or two loopholes. There are many master graduates who got into PG Certificates/Diploma with no issue regarding visa.

Only Visa Officer know what's right/wrong... :(