+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal

rsura

Mar 2, 2022
rsura said:
Hi folks!

I have received refusal for non-sds study visa. My IELTS score is R-8.5, W-6, S-7, L-6.5.
I am an MBA in HR 2012 pass out post with 68% with no backlogs. Post which I have been working as a Recruiter an did some part-time work in between in India and 3 years live din Singapore.
I applied for Maters in Global Management at Royal Roads University, BC. Funds shown-1.7cr (FD, savings of spouse and me, shares). Property is in the name of parents hence not shown. I hired an IRCC agent for this.

I got rejected basis:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your future prospects and plans.

I wrote a good SOP and the course is also relevant to my experience and past academics. I didn't have my part time job experience letters so I didn't attach them. Can someone suggest what might have went wrong and what can I do to get a positive result?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
rsura said:
Hi folks!

I have received refusal for non-sds study visa. My IELTS score is R-8.5, W-6, S-7, L-6.5.
I am an MBA in HR 2012 pass out post with 68% with no backlogs. Post which I have been working as a Recruiter an did some part-time work in between in India and 3 years live din Singapore.
I applied for Maters in Global Management at Royal Roads University, BC. Funds shown-1.7cr (FD, savings of spouse and me, shares). Property is in the name of parents hence not shown. I hired an IRCC agent for this.

I got rejected basis:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your future prospects and plans.

I wrote a good SOP and the course is also relevant to my experience and past academics. I didn't have my part time job experience letters so I didn't attach them. Can someone suggest what might have went wrong and what can I do to get a positive result?
Why start a new thread? You applied to a private DLI and have a MBA with poor grades. Little difference between a MBA and Master in Global Management. Can’t see how you can justify costs with higher pay after taking a MBA.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/refusal-non-sds.782361/#post-10278897