+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal want help urgent.......

gurpret1984

Mar 18, 2021
I have done B tech in computer science in 2009 with 69% then M tech in CSE in 2015(Part Time) with 72%. I am also Working as Assistant Professor in Engineering college. i have appeared for IELTS in 2019 with Score over all 7 and more then 6.5 band in each module.
I have applied for Master in Management at Crandall Univ for May intake

My Refusal letter from IRCC stated below Points.

I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Plz help to the following question
1 i have to apply in same course and college or need to change?
2 Do i need to show any fund because i have edu loan for fee and GIC already paid.

Plz mail me if you have any suggestion regarding this and also help in writing letter of explanation
email- gurpreetfsw@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I read Crandall and stopped reading. Why Crandall? It is a small Christian college in NB. You have a Masters and are an Associate Professer. Why do you need to do a Masters in Crandall? Why do you need to come to Canada for a Masters in Management. If you are an Assoc. Professer it doesn’t lead to career advancement, a PhD does. You can do a masters anywhere.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
I have done B tech in computer science in 2009 with 69% then M tech in CSE in 2015(Part Time) with 72%. I am also Working as Assistant Professor in Engineering college. i have appeared for IELTS in 2019 with Score over all 7 and more then 6.5 band in each module.
I have applied for Master in Management at Crandall Univ for May intake

My Refusal letter from IRCC stated below Points.

the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial

Plz help to the following question
1 i have to apply in same course and college or need to change?
2 Do i need to show any fund because i have edu loan for fee and GIC already paid.

Plz mail me if you have any suggestion regarding this and also help in writing letter of explanation
email- gurpreetfsw@gmail.com
You're trying to use a study permit to stay in Canada and not leave. Of course you're going to get refused.

Do you really think that the visa officer is going to believe you're a genuine student? Come on, don't treat them as a joke..

Last edited:

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
I'm on the same boat
10 -60%
12-70%
B.tech- 55% machanical without backlog in 2017
After that I'm working in my field
Ielts 6.5/5.5 in one
Course - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Bishi john

Mar 19, 2020
I'm on the same boat
10 -60%
12-70%
B.tech- 55% machanical without backlog in 2017
After that I'm working in my field
Ielts 6.5/5.5 in one
Course - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Hi dear, I got a rejection too. What are you plan to do change your course or reapply fr same intake