+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal | Ties to the resident country

goindigo

Jan 6, 2017
I am an employed resident with company visa and applying for a student visa of Canada.
how can I make my refusal reason "ties with the resident country" and "purpose of visit" stronger for the next application

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Hey ,

Apply for CAIPS notes and understand the exact reason of refusal. Then re-apply again after making the necessary corrections/additions to your profile.

Noribel

Jan 19, 2013
jo0503 said:
Hey ,

Apply for CAIPS notes and understand the exact reason of refusal. Then re-apply again after making the necessary corrections/additions to your profile.
hey there..i just want to asked i already got the approval of my student visa for september.is it possible for me to apply now for my husband as spousal visa.
thank you in advance.
belle here

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Noribel said:
hey there..i just want to asked i already got the approval of my student visa for september.is it possible for me to apply now for my husband as spousal visa.
thank you in advance.
belle here
Hey belle,

I think you should go and discuss your matter with good ( good means experienced , established, well known and so on , i guess you understood what i meant ) Immigration firm. They will guide you properly , mean time have a good study on spouse visa/ sponsoring / work permit from your side also.

Good luck.

**** Comments mentioned above are purely personal , kindly DO NOT take it as a professional advice :)