+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal student permit

Beckybee2tee

Jan 25, 2019
My refusal had nothing to do with ilet my reason for refusal were based on travel history and I have written back I have been frequent traveller since 2014 over four countries ,and they said finances I have more than the amount I ought to have for 2years for me and my two kids calculation says 45,890 cad in my account I have more than that

Omofar

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need to know why student was refused ,have written them thou ,cos I ought to resume sept 2019
Hi,

It would be helpful to have the actual details of why you were reused, you can copy it here. It is a generic letter, that way you can be helped a little bit more. Now based on what I have seen so far, you seem to have made a bit of mistake and I will tell you why. Before then you need to prove 3 things to visa officer.

1. Clear purpose of visit

2. Enough funds to facilitate item 1.

3. Clear intention to return to your home country.

Now every visa officer knows that study permit applicants can have what is called a dual intention. To study and to immigrate. But your application will reveal if you just want to study or you plan to immigrate after. By applying together with your kids has shown that you appear to have a dual intention, and as such a possible reason for your refusal.. It will be challenging to change the mind of the visa officer otherwise going forward.

What you should have done is applied and got your own permit first. Then applied for your kids as your dependents after you got yours.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers

Omofar

Feb 7, 2019
I got 2 canada visa refusals after 12th in 2013 and 2014, afterthat, recently i have completed bsc nursing from india in October 2018 and got 6.5 bands in ielts. How much chances of visa after all this in sept 2019 intake?

Feb 7, 2019
What were the refusal reasons on your past applications?
1st reason —that have not satisfied them regarding length of stay, purpose of visit, and that studies are reasonable with the previous academic studies and funding.

2nd reason—was that proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies,academic scores and language ability.

Feb 7, 2019
T
If you have done a bachelor's then your next study should be masters or a postgraduate diploma or something similar. If you want to pursue an undergraduate program, you need to prepare a strong letter of explanation highlighting why you want to do it and what your future plans are from it. Also, IELTS score of a minimum 6.5 in all bands is recommended.
They most likely will look at your previous refusals while evaluating your application but till the time you prove you are a genuine student who has the intention to study, prove you will go back home and has the funds, they might grant you an approval.
Thnks a lot for this much motivation nd information . God bless u.

eyadinuae

May 18, 2013
I have refused visa from the USA two times in 2017 , also my visa refused in the UK 2016 and France 2018 is that effect my study visa to Canada?