+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal Reason You have significant family ties in Canada.

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
Dear Members ,
I applied TRV second time in April and Yesterday I have received refusal with following reason .
• You have significant family ties in Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
I am Doing my own business and provide correct information to them . Also i Traveled my 4th international visit in december 2022 and came back to my home country .
My sister who is Canadian citizen invite me in proper invitation latter in which clearly mention that i will return back after 15 days .
I have attached my confirmed Air ticket ( brought 2800 CAD$) which is valid till 11 July 23 .
list few doc
Invitation letter with sister business account balance 340000 $ with home worth of 300000$.
From My side Business proof , 4500 $ Statement , Father inherited house but not transfer on my name , Car on my name ,Family registration certificates, police clearance certificate etc etc .
Please guide me what can i do to save my ticket and re apply .
Worried and Sad :(

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Members ,
I applied TRV second time in April and Yesterday I have received refusal with following reason .
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
I am Doing my own business and provide correct information to them . Also i Traveled my 4th international visit in december 2022 and came back to my home country .
My sister who is Canadian citizen invite me in proper invitation latter in which clearly mention that i will return back after 15 days .
I have attached my confirmed Air ticket ( brought 2800 CAD$) which is valid till 11 July 23 .
list few doc
Invitation letter with sister business account balance 340000 $ with home worth of 300000$.
From My side Business proof , 4500 $ Statement , Father inherited house but not transfer on my name , Car on my name ,Family registration certificates, police clearance certificate etc etc .
Order GCMS notes for full reasons.
  • Do you have a spouse and child in home country? Those are family ties to home country not parents
  • What business information did you show? You need to show business registration, taxes, client receipts and proof that you must return (client contracts
  • International travel is to the UK, US, NZ or AUS. You should not buy a ticket and are advised no too.
  • Your sister’s business bank account and home worth does not have to be considered. Only personal funds are relevant. You need to show personal not business funds and $4500 is not a lot. House is not relevant for tie.

Reactions: khurram381

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
I submitted GCMC notes(still pending) for my previous refusal , mean while I applied second time and refuse again .
I have attached my strong ties to my home country including my international business tour snaps , visas, spouse and children official documentation , school fee receipts , association reg numbers , own car reg doc , family registration certificates, police clearance certificates,
By the way I am human and I am not artificial intelligence.
Most funny thing for me . If I want to apply for immigration I am eligible. Lol
I am MBA marketing and MBA human resource management, B.com and my wife is pharmacist .
Really I am fed up .
This is my last try and I have only 1.5 month to save my ticket .
Please advise in detail

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
  • Do you have a spouse and child in home country? Those are family ties to home country not parents
  • What business information did you show? You need to show business registration, taxes, client receipts and proof that you must return (client contracts
  • International travel is to the UK, US, NZ or AUS. You should not buy a ticket and are advised no too.
  • Your sister’s business bank account and home worth does not have to be considered. Only personal funds are relevant. You need to show personal not business funds and $4500 is not a lot. House is not relevant for tie.
Okay dear I will re chk my file

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Never buy tickets before your visa is approved unless you opt for cancellation insurance. The fact you only have $4500 is a big reason for refusal. Your sisters income isn't relevant.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear Members ,
list few doc
What is your country of citizenship? What was the reason for travel and length of travel requested? Have you ever tried to study abroad, work abroad or immigrate to any country? How did your sister get status in Canada. Her personal funds would be a secondary consideration but not business funds. If you have a family (even if you didn’t) it makes no sense to spend such a significant amount of savings on a visit to Canada.

sandymarcus

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Okay, do not worry. This has happened to a lot of people.

1. Recommend you find a friend or relative in the United States
2. Ask for an invitation from them ( To the U.S)
3. From India apply United States visa. ---> Schedule an interview ----> Get your U.S Visa stamped on your passport.

4. You DO NOT NEED TO VISIT U.S. - Just get your passport stamped.

5. Apply to Canada TRV under the CAN+ program. You should receive your Canada TRV in about 2/3 weeks. This is an expedited way to obtain a Canada visa. Canada is known to be a D**K.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=877&top=16

But having traveled to the U.S. is actually a good thing.

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
<<5. Apply to Canada TRV under the CAN+ program. You should receive your Canada TRV in about 2/3 weeks. This is an expedited way to obtain a Canada visa. Canada is known to be a D**K.>>

2/3 weeks timeline is after biometrics getting done or right after lodging a fresh application?

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
What is your country of citizenship? What was the reason for travel and length of travel requested? Have you ever tried to study abroad, work abroad or immigrate to any country? How did your sister get status in Canada. Her personal funds would be a secondary consideration but not business funds. If you have a family (even if you didn’t) it makes no sense to spend such a significant amount of savings on a visit to Canada.
i am from pakistan

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022

3. From India apply United States visa. ---> Schedule an interview ----> Get your U.S Visa stamped on your passport.

5. Apply to Canada TRV under the CAN+ program. You should receive your Canada TRV in about 2/3 weeks. This is an expedited way to obtain a Canada visa. Canada is known to be a D**K.

Thank you for your advice

sandymarcus

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
<<5. Apply to Canada TRV under the CAN+ program. You should receive your Canada TRV in about 2/3 weeks. This is an expedited way to obtain a Canada visa. Canada is known to be a D**K.>>

2/3 weeks timeline is after biometrics getting done or right after lodging a fresh application?
You must have already given your biometrics, right? You biometrics is valid for 10 years and it is hooked up to your UCI.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

This in no way guarantees approval especially with no actual visit to the US to show that you will return home and follow immigration rules. You are still not overcoming the lack of funds and current issues in Pakistan. If you only have 4.5k in savings it makes not sense to pay 2.8k for a flight or spend money on a short trip to Canada. It makes even less sense if you have a spouse and children. The fact that the sister is living in Canada and his parents may also be in Canada as visitors also have will create issues.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I submitted GCMC notes(still pending) for my previous refusal , mean while I applied second time and refuse again .
I have attached my strong ties to my home country including my international business tour snaps , visas, spouse and children official documentation , school fee receipts , association reg numbers , own car reg doc , family registration certificates, police clearance certificates,
By the way I am human and I am not artificial intelligence.
Most funny thing for me . If I want to apply for immigration I am eligible. Lol
I am MBA marketing and MBA human resource management, B.com and my wife is pharmacist .
Really I am fed up .
This is my last try and I have only 1.5 month to save my ticket .
Please advise in detail
Proof of personal travel especially trips to counties like the US, UK, Australia, etc. is really what IRCC wants to see. If your international travels were to countries that are visa exempt and are known to approve most travellers then that won’t count towards proof of previous international travel. If your parents are not deceased do they have any Canadian visas/permits? Have they spent a lot of time visiting Canada and are they currently visiting Canada? Do you have any other siblings other than your sister in Canada? Have you or your spouse every applied to study or work abroad or immigrate to another country? Can be to Canada or another country.

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
Ans 1) Yes i have spouse and child in my home country
2) I doing Surgical instrument business which( Registered in Chamber of commerce and industry since 2011 ) showing two intl business tours etc
3) only visit UAE - Qatar -Saudi Arabia
4) 4500k are other thank ticket - total 4500 +2800 , Any how next time i will show 2000K with some property doc

khurram381

Sep 14, 2022
This in no way guarantees approval especially with no actual visit to the US to show that you will return home and follow immigration rules. You are still not overcoming the lack of funds and current issues in Pakistan. If you only have 4.5k in savings it makes not sense to pay 2.8k for a flight or spend money on a short trip to Canada. It makes even less sense if you have a spouse and children. The fact that the sister is living in Canada and his parents may also be in Canada as visitors also have will create issues.
2.8k ticket was sponsored by my sister