+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal problem agent mislead

Nov 27, 2017
Hello dear sir/mam I got these Fake admit from Stellar overseas consultancy ,pragathi nagar , elephant statue opposite more, Hyderabad , India .The agent name is Veerabathini. Rajeev.My admission number (40090972)these is a fake admission number I already confirmed from university of Concordia admission office after rejection of my CAQ actually he don't have any portal number and registration number for his consultancy we don't know that is fake admit simply believe the agent words he told to me I will get admit from Concordia give me your academics I believed his words and send my academics to him but he is misleaded me totally but we don't know that is fake admit we had just to know after updating CAQ I completed my Graduation in pharamd (Doctor of pharmacy )my aggregate perencent is 76%i had a gud academics but I believe I will got admit form Concordia but the agent is cheated we don't aware about these acutally we are from village background we don't know how to process apply for university so we contact a consultant he totally gave me fake suggestions that it wasn't my intention to cheat University or MIDI(Ministry immigration) but my agent was very bad so could you please suggest me a valuable and helpful suggestion from your side really I am looking forward to study in Canada and in Quebec so they ask me a truthfulness declaration or authenticity of documents provided in support of my application so please I have a dream to study in Canada so these is not my mistake my carrier is depends on your valuable and helpful suggestion i hope from your side give me helpful suggestion sir /mam not only me 2 of my friends also facing these same problem like fake Concordia offer letter he is doing fake Concordia offer letters these is very bad situation because he is doing Concordia fake offer letters so it is very bad to university also

At present I am giving explanation to MIDI what they happen genuinely and I am proceeding legally to complaint on him {consultant agent } to police officer that report also I am putting a proof to MIDI
Sir /mam at present for May intake I had offer letter for University of Regina now i am applying freshly to Canada I did not open in file in CIC is there any problem for me in Camda visa CIC ( immigration ) because I had a CAQ refusal so is there any problem in future could you please suggest me because it is not my mistake it happen through misrepresentation of agent now i am genuinely applying to CIC and I had a genuine offer letter and I have a good academics
we are totally in the state of confusion some consultant agents are telling your application had serious issue because CAQ identified false declaration form so you did a mistake so CAQ Quebec immigration shares your data to Canada immigration so if you and your friends are applied a visa to canada immigration freshly definitely they give 5 years ban to canada country is it true mam ??really we are felling depression and scaring about these isssue we don't understanding what to do for further step mam could you pls is there any problem for me and my friends in Canada immigration visa for applying for May intake to University of Regina could you please give me a best suggestion to us we are fully hesitating and depressed about our future we are very scaring about to apply visa for May intake please if we have any problem is there means please explain and give a valuable suggestion from your side

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
You can always try. We do not know if CIC will or will not reject your application, all you can do is try to submit and hope for the best. Meanwhile you should proceed with your lawsuit with the consultant, and as soon as possible get a declaration from a lawyer stating that the consultant has been offering fake admission letters and misleading clients. This letter can be submitted to MIDI for evaluation and they may or may not reopen your case. Same with any future applications. You absolutely need proof that the consultant has deceived his/her clients and that the clients have been unaware of this, it is your best way to try to get out of this predicament. And when I say best way, it does not guarantee 100% ticket to Canada because it may be difficult to prove that the consultant was acting in secret and the clients truly had nothing to do with the forged documents. As someone said in an earlier thread, the applicant is still responsible for their personal applications, and I'm sure that Immigration Canada retains the full right to determine if they believe the explanation and give another chance to apply.

Reactions: sunnymks