+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal - Police certifcate - Need Help

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Ok I can see that you have received acceptance from Canada. That is good to know. However, I have one more question. Did you mention in the personal address history while filling your application that you were living in Lahore during your studies?

NurUmar

Oct 19, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Let me clarify this matter for most of you. I did a lot of homework on this, and my PCC has been accepted by CIC.

What matters is that you have your period in Pakistan covered from the age of 18. If you have lived in Karachi, and gone to Lahore for studies, or for work, but your permanent address was still Karachi, a PCC from Karachi suffices.

If you have moved to Lahore or any other part of the country permanently, and do NOT have an address back home eg. in Karachi anymore, then you need a PCC from Lahore as well.

Basically, temporary addresses aren’t a concern. The only concern is where our permanent residence is and whether you have covered each and everyday from the age of 18 till when you were in Pakistan.

Also, IMPORTANT NOTE. If you are residing abroad, come to visit Pakistan, say for 2 weeks, those 2 weeks NEED to be included in the PCC for Pakistan. Everyday you spent in Pakistan according to your stamps and file need to be covered.

Hope this helps.

I am not an active member on this forum so might not be able to get back in case you replied to this.

Wish you all the very best.
Hi, so I have a similar situation, was studying in Lahore for 4 years and then lived there for 1 year for work but my permanent address has always been of Rawalpindi, and recently changed to Islamabad. But the PCCs I've seen state specific addresses and that there hasn't been any criminal activity in that specific police station area. Is yours the same or is it more generic? Since if I get one made from Rawalpindi and Islamabad, that will not cover the time I was in LUMS. If possible, can you please post a picture of your PCC? Thanks.

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Hi, so I have a similar situation, was studying in Lahore for 4 years and then lived there for 1 year for work but my permanent address has always been of Rawalpindi, and recently changed to Islamabad. But the PCCs I've seen state specific addresses and that there hasn't been any criminal activity in that specific police station area. Is yours the same or is it more generic? Since if I get one made from Rawalpindi and Islamabad, that will not cover the time I was in LUMS. If possible, can you please post a picture of your PCC? Thanks.
I do not use this forum a lot so might not be able to respond. But I only mentioned Karachi as my place of residence during lums as well. The PCC is standard. Nothing to worry about.

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Let me clarify this matter for most of you. I did a lot of homework on this, and my PCC has been accepted by CIC.

What matters is that you have your period in Pakistan covered from the age of 18. If you have lived in Karachi, and gone to Lahore for studies, or for work, but your permanent address was still Karachi, a PCC from Karachi suffices.

If you have moved to Lahore or any other part of the country permanently, and do NOT have an address back home eg. in Karachi anymore, then you need a PCC from Lahore as well.

Basically, temporary addresses aren’t a concern. The only concern is where our permanent residence is and whether you have covered each and everyday from the age of 18 till when you were in Pakistan.

Also, IMPORTANT NOTE. If you are residing abroad, come to visit Pakistan, say for 2 weeks, those 2 weeks NEED to be included in the PCC for Pakistan. Everyday you spent in Pakistan according to your stamps and file need to be covered.

Hope this helps.

I am not an active member on this forum so might not be able to get back in case you replied to this.

Hey did not know about the PCC date issue till today.I have already uploaded my AOR the dates on my PCC is correct but it is not correct on my wife PCC as I have her PCC after she is married and her address is same as mine.

My wife is not included in my application i mean she is not accompanying with me she is just a dependent but according to CIC rules, i have to upload her medical and PCC from all places she visit more than 6 months.

Will that affect my application ?

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
by mistake i provided CIC Pcc from 2010 onward , not from 2006 when i was 18th. so based upon it they rejected my application
Can you please reply to my last thread

Hey did not know about the PCC date issue till today.I have already uploaded my AOR the dates on my PCC is correct but it is not correct on my wife PCC as I have her PCC after she is married and her address is same as mine.

My wife is not included in my application i mean she is not accompanying with me she is just a dependent but according to CIC rules, i have to upload her medical and PCC from all places she visit more than 6 months.

Will that affect my application ?

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
So if my wife has live in 3 different addresses in Karachi then I should mention only one address on the express entry profile? I was actually thinking of mentioning all the 3 addresses in one PCC. any help will be much appreicated
Then you have to take 3 different police certificate as PCC wil

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
hi I am facing a similar situation because my wife has lived in Lahore for 4 years when she was studying but her permanent address is in Karachi. So do I also need to make PCC for Lahore?
Yes you have to mention both and you need PCC from lahore as well

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the clarification. Could you please suggest if, for a person residing abroad, can have a Pakistani PCC covering the time period "from birth till date" instead of specific dates when he visited Pakistan?
Thanks

salikgilani

Apr 27, 2017
Thank you for the clarification. Could you please suggest if, for a person residing abroad, can have a Pakistani PCC covering the time period "from birth till date" instead of specific dates when he visited Pakistan?
Thanks
No, don’t do that. You’ll have two countries covering you for a particular day. That is negligence on your part.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
No, don’t do that. You’ll have two countries covering you for a particular day. That is negligence on your part.
Thank you for your suggestion Salik. So what should someone residing abroad do that has lets say for eg 10 visits to lahore during the entire stay abroad. Each for may be 2 to 3 weeks only.
Acquire 10 different PCCs from Lahore covering all visits?

bilkay

Jul 23, 2018
Thank you for your suggestion Salik. So what should someone residing abroad do that has lets say for eg 10 visits to lahore during the entire stay abroad. Each for may be 2 to 3 weeks only.
Hello,

It is clearly mentioned on the immigration website that we need to provide PCC for the place where we have spent more than 6 months. Once you have moved abroad, you don't need to provide the PCC for the occasional visits to Pakistan.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Hello,

It is clearly mentioned on the immigration website that we need to provide PCC for the place where we have spent more than 6 months. Once you have moved abroad, you don't need to provide the PCC for the occasional visits to Pakistan.
This is wrong. Even if you visit for one day, your PCC should be made after your visit, else it will be rejected.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
You will need just one PCC, but it should be made after you left Pakistan. You should apply as overseas Pakistani for the PCC after going back to your current country of residence.

hamzaqayum

Dec 21, 2017
Hey guys help me out here with the dates on Police certificate from pak,

I turned 18 on Nov 2007 but i have been working in UAE since March 2014, although i visit to pak quite often even after my job in UAE. Last month also i visited pak which is my recent visit.

So do i have to make certificate from the date i turned 18 until my last visit which is April 2017 or the day i entered UAE on employment visa?

Appreciate if anyone can guide me on that.
Hi,

I am in same situation as you. Did your PCC from Pakistan since Nov 2007 to Mar 2014 worked? or did you made your PCC from pakistan since Nov 2007 till your last visit to Pakistan? Although you are currently working in UAE.

Appreciate your help.