+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal - Police certifcate - Need Help

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Just go with the cnic address. Hmmm, that is trickier, but I would go with just the permanent address and not mention another 5. The idea is that if an FIR is Registered it will always be linked to your id card and hence your permanent address. If your permanent address has always been the same on your I'd card then go for they one.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Have only had one permanent address on the CNIC and one temporary address. This one is different because I changed my CNIC after my wedding and moved in with my spouse
This is similar to my wife. We had to get 2 for her. One from pindi where she is originally from, and second one was Karachi where she moved in with me.

XYZ789

Apr 28, 2019
Okay so what I will do is

1) Only get one PCC made for the permanent address as it never changed
2) Get one PCC made for my new post-wedding temporary address as it is on my CNIC now and they could question why I'm not living with my spouse

Now, going by the logic that FIR would be connected to the address, shouldn't I be honest and write in the address history all the addresses I have lived at? Or do you think I should simply match those with my CNIC addresses and PCC?

Sorry to ask you so many questions, this is very helpful!

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018

2) Get one PCC made for my new post-wedding temporary address as it is on my CNIC now and they could question why I'm not living with my spouse

Now, going by the logic that FIR would be connected to the address, shouldn't I be honest and write in the address history all the addresses I have lived at? Or do you think I should simply match those with my CNIC addresses and PCC?

There are two ways to go about it. You can consider your permanent address as your real address and the others just where you had to live for a certain period of time. These other addresses don't really meet your legal obligations.

The other way is to mention all the addresses in address history and just give PC for permanent address.

The latter option has the chance that they might ask you for PC showing other addresses too. Maybe you can have one karachi PC made for all the addresses?

The second option is more "honest" but makes the application more complicated. It is a call you will have to make.

AL-01

Mar 7, 2019

If you ask me, i would say, mention all you addresses. according to my research, you can either get all the adresses mentioned on 1 pcc or get different pcc for every address.. Just be honest as your current address will be mentioned on ur bank account statement..

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
M
Bro, doesnt matter... find a known person in police and you will get a certificate, from 2004 onwards... make from one city only....no issues

I did the same.. was livibg in hyderabad and than only moved 2.5 years in different city, than moved to KSA, but i showed that i was 18 when i moved to karachi... so no problem... you are living in pakistan Jugar to chalta hai yaar... ye to bewakoofi ki tumne bohat bari ke galt dates bhej di
MY PCC does not have any dates mentioned at all? would that work.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
I don't think verification from mofa is necessary. Just that all the PCCs that I have seen from Pakistan usually have a date. In end date it usually says "to-date"
It says the time he resided without any dates. When I asked them, they said it’s their standard format, therefore, I’m not able to do anything. What should I do?

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
if it is their standard format, then I suppose just go ahead and use it. Not sure you can do anything about it.

Sywaseem

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Friends I need tour help with PCC. Below are the details of my stay starting the most recent:

April 2008 till date (Dubai)
Sep 2003 till Apr 2008 (London, UK)
Birth till Aug 2003 (Karachi)

IRCC asks for PCC for last 10 years which for me is all Dubai. I understand that PCC from home country is also needed. Can someone confirm what dates shall be mentioned in my PCC from karachi? Shall it be till date or shall it be till Aug 2003? (I have visited Pakistan many times since 2003.

appreciate your help!