Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Well you might have not read the experience where an applicant received a procedural fairness letter for the work experience which was not mentioned his/her previous applications (study and work permit) but suddenly on PR file was mentioned.

So this is not correct that they are only looking for rejection reason from past. They align all the info you are providing to them are consistent or not.

They are giving you Permanent Residency which is kind of the big deal for any country and they will thoroughly examine very bit of info you provide to them.
I explicitly mentioned rejection or any other reason to compare.The last I checked that was not written in Swahili so I don't understand the "not correct" part.I am not going to list out every episode of the series to explain how comparisons are made...

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
I need help here i submitted my application for PR on 22 may but now as i am checking i also lived in multiple cities in india like delhi but i attached my PCC from my Permamnent address that is in haryana karnal from local SP. And now i realize i had to get the PCC from Indian cosulate of PSK and i did not used any of them. I already had the PCC from last year oct 2016 as i needed for some purpose and i used the same as also its older than 6 months but the other thing is i have never been back to india after 2013 i am in canada only so i decided to use the one from local SP office but now looking at rejection based on PCC i am really worried i also contacted Indian consulate in toronto i can get one from there but now as i have already submitted the application with old PCC is their is any way by which i can resend the new PCC from Consulate or the old one will work fine i really got a panic attack right now. PLease help

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
I need help here i submitted my application for PR on 22 may but now as i am checking i also lived in multiple cities in india like delhi but i attached my PCC from my Permamnent address that is in haryana karnal from local SP. And now i realize i had to get the PCC from Indian cosulate of PSK and i did not used any of them. I already had the PCC from last year oct 2016 as i needed for some purpose and i used the same as also its older than 6 months but the other thing is i have never been back to india after 2013 i am in canada only so i decided to use the one from local SP office but now looking at rejection based on PCC i am really worried i also contacted Indian consulate in toronto i can get one from there but now as i have already submitted the application with old PCC is their is any way by which i can resend the new PCC from Consulate or the old one will work fine i really got a panic attack right now. PLease help
If you can get new or correct PCC then you can submit it through CSE. As your file is still on initial phase, you shouldn't be in any trouble.
for India they have specifically mentioned that you can get PCC from Indian consulate.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
If you can get new or correct PCC then you can submit it through CSE. As your file is still on initial phase, you shouldn't be in any trouble.
for India they have specifically mentioned that you can get PCC from Indian consulate.
So where can i upload new PCC like from case specific enquiry form and once i submit that does that new PCC document will be added to my file automatically or VO will look at it how will it worl i dont want any cancellation and reapply for it again and would it increase processing time for my application ??

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
So where can i upload new PCC like from case specific enquiry form and once i submit that does that new PCC document will be added to my file automatically or VO will look at it how will it worl i dont want any cancellation and reapply for it again and would it increase processing time for my application ??
You need to upload it in CSE form. It usually take 10 business days to get new PCC attached to your file. and you will receive confirmation once they attach it.
After it gets attach VO will be able to see new PCC

Do not forget to write LOE with new PCC to make VO understands that why are you submitting it.

andy_J

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
16-04-2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-06-2016
Thanks for the response. I have got the certificate from dubai police but it has no period mentioned. It only says my passport details, name and good conduct in description and it has a validity of 3 months from the date of issue. I suppose this is normal?
It should show the period you have stayed in Dubai and usually the police certificate is valid for 6 months

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
Urgent need help
Hello guys,
My EE application is cancelled tomorrow 23 may 2017 by explaining:

The Police certificate from PAKISTAN that you provided with your application is not acceptable
as it does not cover the full period of time spent in PAKISTAN. "You have indicated in your
address/personal history that you resided in PAKISTAN from MARCH 2003 to AUGUST
2010."
Even i have provided the certificate 2010 to up to date. In 2003 i was not 18 year , i was 16 in 2003. Pakistani Authorities had issued my PCC 2010 onward. based upon this reason IRCC cancelled my application.

Please help me what should i do now.
I am in the same boat dude, these people are wasting everyone's time. Mine got rejected after 71 days due to the fact that I moved to UK in June 2008 and the PCC states that I lived at the address till May 2008 even though I filled the PCC form with the exact dates.

What could I had possible done in a months time which I didn't happen to do since my birth. Bloody Idiots that's all I can say

sacrebleau123

Apr 8, 2017
I was living in karachi from 1994 till 2008. But I turned 18 In 2004 should I get police certificate from 1994 or 2004. Or either is fine?

I have gotten it from 1994 (aged 8) till 2008 . Is this okay? Plz help

techLover

Aug 29, 2016
I lived in three places in last ten years (two different districts in Pakistan) and one Australia. I got three pcc , two from local police and one from Australia.
None of my PCC have information about dates of my living , is it a problem? PAL office says they can't mentioned date of living on PCC.

Previous district
it is to certify that xxx w/d/o xxx was resident of address: Police Station yyy and presently residing at address ZZZZ have been verfied and there is nothing agaist here on the record of this police station cccc.
passport no, date of issue, issued at, date of expiry
nic no, date of issue, issue at, date of expiry
date of birth:
PAL district police officer

Current District PCC
certifed that antecedents in respect of xxx s,d,w/o xxx R/O address police station xxx district xxx has been verfied by local police , according to verification report there is no criminal record against him./her on the record of home police station xxx
date of birth:

Help Please.

I am in the same boat dude, these people are wasting everyone's time. Mine got rejected after 71 days due to the fact that I moved to UK in June 2008 and the PCC states that I lived at the address till May 2008 even though I filled the PCC form with the exact dates.

What could I had possible done in a months time which I didn't happen to do since my birth. Bloody Idiots that's all I can say

aspiringtechie

Mar 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thanks for the response. I have got the certificate from dubai police but it has no period mentioned. It only says my passport details, name and good conduct in description and it has a validity of 3 months from the date of issue. I suppose this is normal?
Hey, I live in UAE and recently got the PCC from Dubai Police. It is exactly like what you have mentioned and I think that should work.

s.tamoor

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017/03/20
Nomination.....
ITA- 2017/08/02
AOR Received.
2017/03/21
IELTS Request
L-8, R-9, W-7.5, S-7
Med's Done....
2017/01/19
I lived in three places in last ten years (two different districts in Pakistan) and one Australia. I got three pcc , two from local police and one from Australia.
None of my PCC have information about dates of my living , is it a problem? PAL office says they can't mentioned date of living on PCC.

Previous district
it is to certify that xxx w/d/o xxx was resident of address: Police Station yyy and presently residing at address ZZZZ have been verfied and there is nothing agaist here on the record of this police station cccc.
date of birth:

Current District PCC
certifed that antecedents in respect of xxx s,d,w/o xxx R/O address police station xxx district xxx has been verfied by local police , according to verification report there is no criminal record against him./her on the record of home police station xxx
date of birth:

Help Please.
I didn't get mine from the local police station this certificate is issued by Capital City Police Lahore and it also states that it can be used for the purpose of Proceeding to Canada.

Regards

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018
I was living in karachi from 1994 till 2008. But I turned 18 In 2004 should I get police certificate from 1994 or 2004. Or either is fine?

I have gotten it from 1994 (aged 8) till 2008 . Is this okay? Plz help
you need PCC from 18th (2004)

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018

Previous district
date of birth:

Current District PCC
date of birth:

Help Please.
period must be mentioned.. my last application was refused on these ground.. i missed 5 years period..

irfan295

May 24, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Lahore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
05-06-2017
AOR Received.
03-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
29-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
LANDED..........
23-02-2018

they should give some kind of relaxation.. i dont know y they straightaway refuse the application with out knowing the facts some one is human being can not produce 100% what they demand , can skip some thing. one opportunity should be given to heard . In my case my PCC missed 4-5 year period on these ground they spoiled my last one year work , my energies. my all documents were cleared but on PCC they based upon thier plea it missed 4 years period only.. i can produce with in stipulated time if given but they did not give such opportunity .
Any way be positive , apply again and this time don't repeat such mistake

Reactions: usijan

zee1234

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
I have just gotten my Pakistan PCC. It states the duration like from 2001 to till date . Is this okay or does it need to have specific date and month?