+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal on my visa

Alanthomas

Nov 8, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

This is the reason they have mentioned regarding my study permit visa. I have completed all the process and documentations required. I am 28 now and my highest education qualification is post graduation in mba 2015 passed, and then worked for 3 years. Resigned from job on January 2019 and began to prepare for an education abroad. I have planned to reapply. But am not sure where i went wrong please help me on this.

Tarora23

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

This is the reason they have mentioned regarding my study permit visa. I have completed all the process and documentations required. I am 28 now and my highest education qualification is post graduation in mba 2015 passed, and then worked for 3 years. Resigned from job on January 2019 and began to prepare for an education abroad. I have planned to reapply. But am not sure where i went wrong please help me on this.
Please provide a little educational background and the course you applied for.

Alanthomas

Nov 8, 2019
Please provide a little educational background and the course you applied for.
10th inhad 54 percent
12th i had 83 percent
Bachelors i did BBA .. graduater with 49 percent
MBA i graduated with 63 percentage
The course i applied is a 2yr program global business management. At georgian college.

Murich

Star Member
Sep 7, 2019
You already have MBA. And you are applying to PG course!
You should try PhD one, but with your GPA will be difficult to be admitted.. Try to find smth

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
I have seen people getting into graduate diplomas and project management courses after masters, It depends on your SOP it should be convincing to the visa officer. It should explain how the selected course would help your career, having done masters already what different modules you will learn etc.

Alanthomas

Nov 8, 2019
I have seen people getting into graduate diplomas and project management courses after masters, It depends on your SOP it should be convincing to the visa officer. It should explain how the selected course would help your career, having done masters already what different modules you will learn etc.
I mentioned all the details regarding the course that i am taking and how it will help for career progression etc today. Mostly by tomorrow i will be reapplying for the visa with the updated sop.

Reactions: Draig

Alanthomas

Nov 8, 2019
I mentioned all the details regarding the course that i am taking and how it will help for career progression etc today. Mostly by tomorrow i will be reapplying for the visa with the updated sop.
How much time does it usually take for the high commission to respond back once we do the re submission. This time i have done a paper based application on 12th of November. I have also given my Passport along with the application. When can i expect the response.