+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of visitors visa

Sunildora08

Sep 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, my visa along with my wife and son, to visit Canada was refused on the following points.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history. ( Did not stay in a country more than 30 days , while Visited Netherlands, France, Italy, UK also India.) Have been traveling over the years.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.( I had letter from family, my wife niece, and her husband who been married about 20 years now, live in Montreal over the years, have their own business etc.) PS also don't know how more or else to proof the relationship)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.( Purpose of visit was simple have family gathering etc, and get back to island for my business, with further no intention of staying, there was no travel itinerary was asked during application process, otherwise would have provide that as well.)
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. ( My current employment situation is great have since I own the business and provided the Business license etc. )
( My wife have a job which she enjoys and got the letter for her job too, which is completely fine.)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.( sent two bank statements not one, which I think had no problems at all, have personal assests which is property what we own, beside that I do not know what else was left.)
I have been reading few of the post where it says ties to home country, my wife live in St Kitts over 28-29 years, her father is in Netherlands, bothers are settled in St Kitts for same number of Years , I met my wife we have been married to each other for 12 years going to 13, have a chid who is born in St Kitts, visited Netherlands several times with better return timings. My Parents they visit us in St Kitts from India time to time.
So I found very strange why the visit visa was not approved.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hard to comment as you never mention your profile and background.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
>> Is you wife and son well travel as well?

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
>> It may mean that the ties in Canada are stronger than in St. Kitts. Plus the fact that you are not living in your home country (India) makes your ties to your home country weak.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
>> How long was your supposedly visit? Normally for purpose of visit it is important to provide a flight itinerary and a day to day itinerary.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
>> How long have you had the business and how long is your wife employed to her company. Tenure in a company is being considered. Just yesterday someone was rejected as he is just employed on a new company for 2 months. Another reason can be that your employment situation did not meet the standards of the visa officer.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
>> The funds on your bank did not meet the standards of the visa officer.

Sunildora08

Sep 24, 2019
What would you like to know Name : Sunil Dora any more information required, please let me know, and I am happy to forward it.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
Yes my wife and Son are both well traveled, in Europe, my son have also traveled to India with me.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
>> It may mean that the ties in Canada are stronger than in St. Kitts. Plus the fact that you are not living in your home country (India) makes your ties to your home country weak.
I moved to St Kitts 14 years ago going to 15. Met my wife here who lives in St Kitts about 28 years and we are married for 12 years going to 13 live together happily , my son is a born in St Kitts, I have family here, she have her brothers who lives here for same amount of years. Indian constitution do not allow dual citizenship, Due to which I have to surrender my passport to Indian High Commission in Guyana, which I dutifully did, now my parents visit to us every year, and having business here and family here so I have accept the citizenship of St Kitts.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
>> How long was your supposedly visit? Normally for purpose of visit it is important to provide a flight itinerary and a day to day itinerary.
Purpose for travel was simple my wife wanted to meet her family, after a long time her father was traveling from Netherlands, and the rest of the family was present, for family reunion, which we do it almost every year and other in Netherlands. The family is there and we have to miss it now.There was no problem in issuing the itinerary, if the there was a requirement during filling the application, but there was no such questionnaire. I provided all the classified information, itinerary is small request and easy to organize.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
>> How long have you had the business and how long is your wife employed to her company. Tenure in a company is being considered. Just yesterday someone was rejected as he is just employed on a new company for 2 months. Another reason can be that your employment situation did not meet the standards of the visa officer.
I submitted my company corporate documents, started the company March 2018. My wife have been working for this company more than a year now. Previously she worked under same owner's sister company for 13 years.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Now this reason is no reason at all because I submitted two different bank statements which has more than enough, now you do not expect 10 year old kid to have 1500 canadian dollars for spending money??

Await your kind response and help

Sunildora08

Sep 24, 2019

What would you like to know Name : Sunil Dora any more information required, please let me know, and I am happy to forward it.
Yes my wife and Son are both well traveled, in Europe, my son have also traveled to India with me.

I moved to St Kitts 14 years ago going to 15. Met my wife here who lives in St Kitts about 28 years and we are married for 12 years going to 13 live together happily , my son is a born in St Kitts, I have family here, she have her brothers who lives here for same amount of years. Indian constitution do not allow dual citizenship, Due to which I have to surrender my passport to Indian High Commission in Guyana, which I dutifully did, now my parents visit to us every year, and having business here and family here so I have accept the citizenship of St Kitts.

Purpose for travel was simple my wife wanted to meet her family, after a long time her father was traveling from Netherlands, and the rest of the family was present, for family reunion, which we do it almost every year and other in Netherlands. The family is there and we have to miss it now.There was no problem in issuing the itinerary, if the there was a requirement during filling the application, but there was no such questionnaire. I provided all the classified information, itinerary is small request and easy to organize.

I submitted my company corporate documents, started the company March 2018. My wife have been working for this company more than a year now. Previously she worked under same owner's sister company for 13 years.

Now this reason is no reason at all because I submitted two different bank statements which has more than enough, now you do not expect 10 year old kid to have 1500 canadian dollars for spending money??

Await your kind response and help

kingwil

Jul 2, 2011
I assume your application was processed in Port of Spain ?
St.Kitts is a low risk country . I would think because you're born Indian your were screen a little bit more. St.Kitts visa exempt from UK and Europe. You need to reapply with strong cover letter. Once you did not get SKB pp via investment for citizenship ( i find those get it harder) . The Caribbean getting lots of Indians national now due to medical universities and work like in Guyana, they get Caribbean passports and try for US and Canada visa, because of this large volume in recent years i think the visa office maybe conducting more checks on those applications. Conclusion. Reapply with strong cover letter addressing all the Visa office concerns.

ibbidude1

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi Sunil,

i just signed up just for answering your query.

i have read all the comments. as far as i know the main reason of your refusal is that you applied with your family (wife and kid) which shows that you wont come back (for visa officer) i know a case where first spouse and kid applied they got visa. they traveled and came back then he applied by stating that my wife and kids have valid visa they have already traveled now i want to go with them. He got a visa.

Best of Luck.