+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of Visa due to lack of travel history and ties to my home country

Feb 15, 2018
Hi! I would like to ask if there's something I can do to my denied temporary resident visa to Canada. Is there anything to do when the refusal of my visa is because of my Travel History and ties to my home country? I haven't travel yet and I still don't have job in my country to prove that I have something to go back to, since I am a fresh graduate but I will look a job here once I go back. I am just planning to visit Canada to visit my auntie and to accompany my uncle who is having his therapy here in the Philippines. How can I prove that I will surely be back in my country after my travel period? Thank you!

Teolo28

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi! I would like to ask if there's something I can do to my denied temporary resident visa to Canada. Is there anything to do when the refusal of my visa is because of my Travel History and ties to my home country? I haven't travel yet and I still don't have job in my country to prove that I have something to go back to, since I am a fresh graduate but I will look a job here once I go back. I am just planning to visit Canada to visit my auntie and to accompany my uncle who is having his therapy here in the Philippines. How can I prove that I will surely be back in my country after my travel period? Thank you!
To be honest nothing you can do.. chances for refusal is very high since you are fresh grad, not employed and no travel history.. get a job first and made some travels then re apply again.. until such time no changes in ur profile, dont apply again.

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
Hi, hope you all are doing well,
please see my profile and suggest me what should I do
Iqra Kanwal,
National of Pakistan,
Recently completed BS ( Hons) in Economics,
age 23,
Matric 61%,
F.A 54%
BS 3.42 CGP out of 4.00
No Ielts,
No travel history
Bank account 50K Candian doller,
sponsor by Uncle, he can show his own business and above 10 million bank statement.
I am applying through lawyer in Calgary, and he saying no ietls required.So which course I should take admission and Can I success to get study permit.
Please consult me need your help
irkanwal47@gmail.com

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
please see my profile and suggest me what should I do
Iqra Kanwal,
National of Pakistan,
Recently completed BS ( Hons) in Economics,
age 23,
Matric 61%,
F.A 54%
BS 3.42 CGP out of 4.00
No Ielts,
No travel history
Bank account 50K Candian doller,
sponsor by Uncle, he can show his own business and above 10 million bank statement.
I am applying through lawyer in Calgary, and he saying no ietls required.So which course I should take admission and Can I success to get study permit.
Please consult me need your help
irkanwal47@gmail.com
chances are less and lawyers are lairs :) what do you say @Omairi7 don't waste money every country visa has requirements only funds can't obtain visa you need travel history you need good JOB you need strong ties to back home better if you wait and correct these stuff before applying visa Good luck

Reactions: shabijat

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@ patriciafernando

To be honest nothing you can do.. chances for refusal is very high since you are fresh grad, not employed and no travel history.. get a job first and made some travels then re apply again.. until such time no changes in ur profile, dont apply again.
Agreed. The chances of a TRV approval are pretty low in your case.

You must find a job and work for at least 6-8 months (to prove stable employment ties) + your employment would help to also prove your financial situation.... before your reapply for a TRV.

You would also need to include other strong ties to return to the Philippines: Any new study program + dependent family members + property/land ownership + build up travel history to visa-required countries (not to countries in South or Far East Asia)

Reactions: Teolo28

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
chances are less and lawyers are lairs :) what do you say @Omairi7 don't waste money every country visa has requirements only funds can't obtain visa you need travel history you need good JOB you need strong ties to back home better if you wait and correct these stuff before applying visa Good luck
Thanks for your reply, if I visit to UAE? It will work and increase the chances to get study permit?

shabijat

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Dubai
And one thing more, which degree or course will be suitable for me as I done BS(Hons) in Economics.?

asish1073

Dec 21, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am from india.
31 year old single person.
My education MCA and doing job as website Developer almost more than 5+ year in same company.
So sad i apply first time for TRV and i got refuse letter.
Following reason for refusing

# You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
1) Travel History

- Yes i no travel any country still my password just issue in 2017.
2) Purpose of visit
- I not understand what we do for this reason. Kindly guide me.
3) Personal assets and financial status
- I will provide my bank statement for 6 month. My bank deposit copy. Current employee certificate and salary slip. In my account around 9090 CAN. bank deposit 1090 CAN.
My Current salary was 454 CAN per month.
Also my parents bank deposit was 41775 CAN and the property value was 44683 CAN

Kindly guide me what should i do now ? Can i reapply now because in letter they mention me.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meet the requirements.

How i response those above question that they ask me ? Also tell me how much time time frame i have to reapply

amirapk

Dec 15, 2018
I applied to Canada for more than 6 months of tourist visas but unfortunately for the following reasons I got refused.

1. Travel History .
for more information ill tell you about my travel history:
i traveled too these countries : BRAZIL - 2 TIMES SWITZERLAND - 3 TIMES TURKEY - 2 TIMES DUBAI - 2 TIMES AUSTRIA - 2 TIMES NETHERLAND - PHILIPPINES - AND 2 TIMES ITALY. I have more than 18 travel to so many countries and 8 of them are Schengen.
please some one tell me why should i get travel history refused??

2. Purpose of Visit
i am a tourist and as my passports show my purpose fit travel too Canada is only to Visit towns and This country i already sent my 3 hotels that i reserved in Toronto - Quebec - Vancouver . and my Fly Tickets with Luftansa but i already got refused for these tow object.
Can some one tell me why or help me?

im 30 years old.
i own a job in my country ( IRAN )
i sent my Tax payments.
My bank statement are something around 230.000 CAD
I have 4 apartment .
I married and i have a kid but they are not coming with me to Canada.

Thanks so much if you can help me.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I applied to Canada for more than 6 months of tourist visas but unfortunately for the following reasons I got refused.

1. Travel History .
i traveled too these countries : BRAZIL - 2 TIMES SWITZERLAND - 3 TIMES TURKEY - 2 TIMES DUBAI - 2 TIMES AUSTRIA - 2 TIMES NETHERLAND - PHILIPPINES - AND 2 TIMES ITALY. I have more than 18 travel to so many countries and 8 of them are Schengen.

2. Purpose of Visit
i am a tourist and as my passports show my purpose fit travel too Canada is only to Visit towns and This country i already sent my 3 hotels that i reserved in Toronto - Quebec - Vancouver . and my Fly Tickets with Luftansa but i already got refused for these tow object.

im 30 years old.
i sent my Tax payments.
I have 4 apartment .

It is very unusual for a young father to go on vacation on their own. Considering the high number of asylum seekers from Iran and your lack of reason to visit Canada, CIC will be concerned about your true intentions.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

1. Travel History .

2. Purpose of Visit

im 30 years old.
i sent my Tax payments.
I have 4 apartment .

1. Someone who is employed won't be able to visit/be a tourist for 6 months. It indicates weak employment ties or else not a genuine tourist.

2. Only your travel to Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands and Italy would count. That said, it would also matter how/when/why did you travel to those countries.

3. The key question is why would you want to visit Canada for sightseeing. The increase in the number of asylum claimants from Iran makes your purpose of visit (tourism) seem unconvincing