+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal of study permit

nippy

Aug 6, 2013
hello everyone,
can we appeal against the decision of embassy in study permit. i had applied under SPP and they refused my study permit under category of "purpose of visit".i have brother and sister in law in canada . they r PR dere. plz suggest

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nippy said:
hello everyone,
can we appeal against the decision of embassy in study permit. i had applied under SPP and they refused my study permit under category of "purpose of visit".i have brother and sister in law in canada . they r PR dere. plz suggest
The orange text is your problem. You have family there which makes CIC think you will not leave at the end of your studies.

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
profile please ?

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
itstime said:
The orange text is your problem. You have family there which makes CIC think you will not leave at the end of your studies.
Our lives in the hands of an office who chooses our fate.

I have a brother in Canada who is a PR.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First time I heard of it was when a British woman got refused a permit. Reason for refusal was she had a daughter and grandchildren in Canada already.

manoj babu

Jul 2, 2013
yes absolutely said that our fates are in the hands of this embassy people,Even i was rejected abt that i am not a genuine student it seems for these people,appealed again i dont know what will happen this time but i think these idiotic fellows will sleep i think while assesing the applications

nippy

Aug 6, 2013
Thanx all for ur replies...and now i am applying for study permit under general category...please advise me that wt kind of document i should show so that embassy will understand dat my purpose of visit is study.
MY PROFILE

10th class- 83%
12th class- 70%
B.tech (computers)- 75%(without backlog)
Job experience- 2.5years as software quality analyst
IELTS- 7 band (abv 6 in evry module)
I have brother in canada . he is PR
please give suggestions
Thank you..... :)

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
which course ? you got 2.5 years experience so go for masters in computer science, that will be a perfect choice for you. Don't go for a diploma course they will surely reject you....attach your pay slips,parents ITR,property evaluation docs as a proof that your well established in your country and you will definitely come back again...write a good SOP. You got good profile, you will get this time.

nippy

Aug 6, 2013
last time i had applied for project management course. it was postgraduate certificate course

m a chy

Aug 10, 2013
hi
I have applied at university of montreal for masters in business law for fall semester 2013. I think I have been refused. but i really want to pursue my education and dont want to be delayed. Though i have not yet received the letter of refusal yet so i am not sure on which ground i have been refused the visa /study permit.
I have shown financial support from USA bank by my brother in law of more than 1 lac dollars. and submitted also provided evidence of relation. I also got approval from ministry of quebec foreign department an acceptance to entre quebec and stay for 1.7 years. but yet my studu permit got refused. I dont understand why. I have not shown any assets in bangladesh but i have stated that my family lives here including my parents and husband and i will come back.
can any body suggest me a way to get my study permit for this september? My course is not available for january.
thnx.