+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of PR

PRIYANKA MAHENDRU

Nov 29, 2018
There was absolutely no reason except that I felt that I am first Electronics Engineer and thereafter Assistant Professor.My experience in Research & Development ,Testing research publications Assembly & Testing will be most suitable . I could have and can apply for teaching too. I am again in the Express Entry Pool and candidate for FSWC.

JayJay1998

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Priyanka, it is quite unambiguous that the experience you have given does not match with the NOC, when it comes to a decision it's based on a legal framework . Your or mine opinions do not matter at all. No point crying over spilled beans. Had you taken advise of a good professional you would have been in Canada today. Your correspondence will not be entertained unless you have review rights. So please don't waste your time and energy .

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
There was absolutely no reason except that I felt that I am first Electronics Engineer and thereafter Assistant Professor.My experience in Research & Development ,Testing research publications Assembly & Testing will be most suitable . I could have and can apply for teaching too. I am again in the Express Entry Pool and candidate for FSWC.
Remember this a application for PR not a job interview!!!
You have to select a NOC for the work experience in the last 10 yrs only.

You should re apply with the correct NOC and provide supporting documents such as a letter of reference.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
@legalfalcon
Hi There, Few days back my Background check status changed to "Not Applicable" so I decided to call CIC to get an update about my application. The Agent told me that the application has been refused (on the day when my BC changed to NA). In addition, she told me correspondence letter has not been generated yet. Its been almost 2 weeks I have not received the letter. The point is after this call, I called them twice in the last week and this week and both the agents told me that the application is in progress. Now I am confused whom to believe. I have ordered GCMS notes but still to arrive. What's your say on this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
Hi There, Few days back my Background check status changed to "Not Applicable" so I decided to call CIC to get an update about my application. The Agent told me that the application has been refused (on the day when my BC changed to NA). In addition, she told me correspondence letter has not been generated yet. Its been almost 2 weeks I have not received the letter. The point is after this call, I called them twice in the last week and this week and both the agents told me that the application is in progress. Now I am confused whom to believe. I have ordered GCMS notes but still to arrive. What's your say on this?
There is no need to panic. Just wait for the correspondence or the GCMS notes. Until then things will not be clear. In many cases, an analyst will mark your file as not met in eligibility, but the officer may not agree with him and mark your eligibility as passed.

The call centre reps are not experts, they just tell you what they see. So just wait and you will have an answer soon.

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
There is no need to panic. Just wait for the correspondence or the GCMS notes. Until then things will not be clear. In many cases, an analyst will mark your file as not met in eligibility, but the officer may not agree with him and mark your eligibility as passed.

The call centre reps are not experts, they just tell you what they see. So just wait and you will have an answer soon.
Thank you @legalfalcon for your response. I will keep you posted about this incase of any updates

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019

Hi There, Today I received my GCMS notes and it says under assessment that eligibility has been Failed and Final status refused. However, I have not received any refusal letter with reason till date. Only GU I got was in Mid Jan where my BG status changed to Not Applicable. I applied for GCMS notes and below are few of the snaps.

I am on ICT and my closed current WP is valid till May 2020 and while e-APR I submitted the offer of employment shared by my employer to avail the arranged employment points. 2 Months back my employer filed an WP extension for me with updated offer of employment shared to me where it says assignment extended for additional 24 months. It is currently under process.

I raised a webform and sent the updated offer of employment to CIC. Going through the GCMS notes, it says under assesment that its failed and last comments from the case analyst - Review Canadian work experience, unable to verify arranged employment.

I have shared all the relevant document to them like Offer of employment with roles and responsibilities, Canadian annual compensation, T4, Payslips etc. Please suggest what is missing from my end. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Comments from the case analyst
GCMS notes last page

Assessment screenshot
Status Failed

Correspondence letter in GCMS
GCMS Correspondence

Last edited:

CG7

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Di
Hi There, Today I received my GCMS notes and it says under assessment that eligibility has been Failed and Final status refused. However, I have not received any refusal letter with reason till date. Only GU I got was in Mid Jan where my BG status changed to Not Applicable. I applied for GCMS notes and below are few of the snaps.

I am on ICT and my closed current WP is valid till May 2020 and while e-APR I submitted the offer of employment shared by my employer to avail the arranged employment points. 2 Months back my employer filed an WP extension for me with updated offer of employment shared to me where it says assignment extended for additional 24 months. It is currently under process.

I raised a webform and sent the updated offer of employment to CIC. Going through the GCMS notes, it says under assesment that its failed and last comments from the case analyst - Review Canadian work experience, unable to verify arranged employment.

I have shared all the relevant document to them like Offer of employment with roles and responsibilities, Canadian annual compensation, T4, Payslips etc. Please suggest what is missing from my end. Your feedback is highly appreciated

Comments from the case analyst
GCMS notes last page

Assessment screenshot
Status Failed

Correspondence letter in GCMS
GCMS Correspondence

Did you upload a copy of your closed work permit with your documents?