+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of post graduation work permit

jelli

Oct 8, 2019
Hi,

I'm an international student and I applied for my work permit after my studies. Unfortunately, I got refused as they missed one document which was my transcript and did not get it on time. I asked several people and even the immigration agents, they advised me to do a restoration status. However, my permit has been expired in June and doesn't have a visa right now and I'm stressing out!!!

Did anyone has faced the same problem,did they re-apply and got their permit??? I'm stressing and scared of not having my work permit as I'm applying again...
Any advice pleaaseee!!!!

jelli

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi,

I'm an international student and I applied for my work permit after my studies. Unfortunately, I got refused as they missed one document which was my transcript and did not get it on time. I asked several people and even the immigration agents, they advised me to do a restoration status. However, my permit has been expired in June and doesn't have a visa right now and I'm stressing out!!!

Did anyone has faced the same problem,did they re-apply and got their permit??? I'm stressing and scared of not having my work permit as I'm applying again...
Any advice pleaaseee!!!!

jelli
Restore,apply for PGWP.
Don't forget it has to be done within 180 days of graduation date.

Other members will advise you.

Reactions: jvnjie

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Tuesday will be 180 days
What I have seen people do is apply for both restoration & pgwp in one application, check if there is an advisor at school who can help you with how exactly its done or even a paid immigration lawyer. Remember application has to reach them before the 180 days so I think online is your only choice now. I have seen people do it on paper since its easier to submit multiple things at once that way.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
What I have seen people do is apply for both restoration & pgwp in one application, check if there is an advisor at school who can help you with how exactly its done or even a paid immigration lawyer. Remember application has to reach them before the 180 days so I think online is your only choice now. I have seen people do it on paper since its easier to submit multiple things at once that way.
Paper might take time, won't make it before Tuesday.

jelli

Oct 8, 2019
Unfortuntely I don't have enough t
Yep thats why I said online is the only choice, its also a holiday on Monday.
I'm doing online but unfortunately, I don't know how to submit the application form and the document, I'm so desperate:( pleaseee can someone help me!!!!

mnm_22

Oct 11, 2019
Unfortuntely I don't have enough t

I'm doing online but unfortunately, I don't know how to submit the application form and the document, I'm so desperate:( pleaseee can someone help me!!!!
Detailed steps in this video. Good luck!