+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal need help!!

Imvigneshman

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
I applied on feb and got my first refusal based on purpose of statement.

again I applied on March 19 and got refusal yesterday reason is

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

I did my graduation in B.E ECE
Worked as operations manager( work experience 2.6 years as contract employee )
opted for one year pf diploma in operations management.

is it advisable to apply for 3rd time, if so let me know what are the changes I need to make.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Your ECE doesn't match with Operations course. Would advise you do either Masters in Industrial eng, supply chain or operations research

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and your future prospects and plans.

is it advisable to apply for 3rd time, if so let me know what are the changes I need to make.
Did your agent tell you to apply for that?

Imvigneshman

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
My choice of course as I was not eligible for masters in SCM or operations

my academic is 5.99 cgpa and 6 history arrear so I chose pg diploma in operations.

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020

You should never apply before getting CAIPsnotes

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020

Did the mention about language abilities in second point ?
Because i got the same reasons in my refusal and they mention about language .

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020

It's better to take a course according to your studies . Then reapply