+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUSAL LETTER-Aor 2006

papak

Jun 23, 2009
I got the refusal letter from Vienna.My Aor is September 2006.After submitting updated documents e-case change from In process to Decision made.I knew that time but I waited the reasons for refusal.They didn't accepted my husband education into calculation( I dont know why?).He has a secondary school and a one year trade certificate.
I'm confused.My lawyer said that I should submit application for work permit but I want to fight.If they want to refused why they wait to pass 3 year,that is so unfair.
So please,share your opinion. I want to ask re-assessment and as a last chance to go to Federal Court.
If anyone been in similar situation please replay.

Thank you in advance

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
how many points you claimed for your husband education?

alysayeed

Aug 1, 2009
how many points they awarded total. if could possible paste the complete calculate table of points

papak said:
I got the refusal letter from Vienna.My Aor is September 2006.After submitting updated documents e-case change from In process to Decision made.I knew that time but I waited the reasons for refusal.They didn't accepted my husband education into calculation( I dont know why?).He has a secondary school and a one year trade certificate.
I'm confused.My lawyer said that I should submit application for work permit but I want to fight.If they want to refused why they wait to pass 3 year,that is so unfair.
So please,share your opinion. I want to ask re-assessment and as a last chance to go to Federal Court.

Thank you in advance

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
papak said:

Thank you in advance
As far as I know, there is no points for spouse secondary education if you are principal applicant, I know that there are some points for a degree (for spouse).