+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refusal insufficient evidence to satisfy me of your relative in ca

bedihardeep

Apr 14, 2014
My application get refused as mentioned in the subject above and here are some of the highlights from the letter related to refusal ,can i appeal or not and there are notes saying new documents will not be considered

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Description Max point Points awarded
Age 12 12
Education 25 21
IELTS 28 20
Exp 15 09
Adaptability 10 0

total 62 didn't get points for brother in Canada

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as insufficient evidence is on file to satisfy me of your relationship’s status in Canada.

You were assigned 0 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners’ language proficiency, for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, for being related to a person living in Canada, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

My CC was charged for processing fee and UCI and application no issued to me as well

below are notes that were in the letter

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

mayowa86

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Oh sorry to hear this . i got a a similar refusal letter because they didnt get enough evidence to proof hat i have a brother in Canada. Therefore, you did not submit enough evidence to claim points on adaptability and i believe these missing documents are vital . so they will not return your fee because is non refundable and my candid advice is just to start preparing for express entry asap.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The letter is saying that you didn't provide enough proof to show that your relative is actually living in Canada. What evidence did you provide to show this?

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
bedihardeep said:
My application get refused as mentioned in the subject above and here are some of the highlights from the letter related to refusal ,can i appeal or not and there are notes saying new documents will not be considered

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:
can u plz share ur time line

Age 12 12
Education 25 21
IELTS 28 20
Exp 15 09
Adaptability 10 0

You have obtained insufficient points to qualify for immigration to Canada, the minimum requirement being 67 points.

No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as insufficient evidence is on file to satisfy me of your relationship's status in Canada.

You were assigned 0 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners' language proficiency, for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, for being related to a person living in Canada, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

You have not obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that you will be able to become economically established in Canada.

My CC was charged for processing fee and UCI and application no issued to me as well

Note: Any different or new information that you submit cannot be taken into consideration.

NOTE: Your application and supporting documentation are part of your permanent record and must remain on file. Original documents, submitted in support of your application, are also part of the permanent record and will not be returned. Once your application has been placed in process, no refund of the processing fees will be issued.

bedihardeep

Apr 14, 2014
scylla said:
The letter is saying that you didn't provide enough proof to show that your relative is actually living in Canada. What evidence did you provide to show this?
Copy of Canadian PP
Copy of credit card statement with address on it
Copy of utility bill with address on it

copy of Matriculation (10th std school certificate ) with Dad's name on both of our certificates

gravyflex

Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 03/2, CC 09/01
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
17/03/2015
Med's Done....
02/04/2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/03/2015
bedihardeep said:
Copy of Canadian PP
Copy of credit card statement with address on it
Copy of utility bill with address on it

copy of Matriculation (10th std school certificate ) with Dad's name on both of our certificates
I think your brother's and father's birth certificate would have taken you over the top. I had a similar issue, where I could not obtain my fathers birth certificate so I opted not to claim those points. Luckily I did not need those points. Hard luck.

mk9212

Mar 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER:17-02-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015
bedihardeep said:

Age 12 12
Education 25 21
IELTS 28 20
Exp 15 09
Adaptability 10 0

No points were assigned for a relative in Canada as insufficient evidence is on file to satisfy me of your relationship's status in Canada.

You were assigned 0 adaptability points for your spouse or common-law partners' language proficiency, for a two year period of study in Canada by you or your spouse, for one year of work in Canada by you at the O, A or B level or one year of work in Canada by your spouse or common-law partner, for being related to a person living in Canada, or for arranged employment in accordance with R83 of IRPA.

For exp 11 is min

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
bedihardeep said:
so if she apply for express entry with more documents to support relative in Canada what are the chances as she got 9 point for exp
Your application refused before per email or after per email?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your brother had to fill out "Family Information Form" when he applied to come to Canada. Did he mention your name there?

Zawar

Jul 8, 2013
bedihardeep said:
what is per email ?

just got one email since i applied saying your application refused
It's a positive eligibility review.... When we send our file... They check the either you have enough points or not... Like 67. If you have 67 points or more they send you this email. Then you have to wait until medical request

bedihardeep

Apr 14, 2014
scorpion_ca said:
Your brother had to fill out "Family Information Form" when he applied to come to Canada. Did he mention your name there?
Yes in the Family information form she has only first and middle name only no surname so overall she didn't have surname in any of docs ,As she dont use surname so when making online profile for express entry there is surname field what to write there

so my sis is applying for express entry here are documents she has, are they enough for relative in Canada
Her Birth Certificate First Middle name only (no surname ) Fathers name First middle Surname name
Her 10th std School cert First Middle only (no surname ) Fathers First middle name only (No Surname)

Brothers 10th std Certificate First Middle surname name Fathers First middle Surname name , that was submitted when brother applied for PR

and other supporting documents Canadian PP CC statement Tax papers etc